Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is the average foid aware of the average man's shitty sexual prospects, or just don't care?

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
Obviously, its natural for everybody to see things from a biased perspective that suits their own interests, but that bias can only go so far before it enters the realm of wilful ignorance and denial of reality.

For my sins, I got into it with a girl recently over the mediocre dating prospects of many men, and I stated that the majority of virgins are male, which she stated she didn't believe. We later got into the topic of height and she pulled the age-old tactic of projection, stating that men are insecure and fragile in their masculinity and so refuse to date tall women. I called her out for wilfully lying and pointed out the average man doesn't discriminate based on height (with the possible exception being for women taller than him, which make up very few women) and that most supermodels are above average height, and brought up stats on short male suicide, which are not found among tall females.

It didn't matter what I brought up, she continually denied what I was saying, getting increasingly annoyed as I spoke (I maintained the exact same tone throughout the whole interaction, and held back way more than I would have done if I were arguing with another guy), and it got me thinking:

Had her lack of experience of the male side of the equation simply made her ignorant to the massively unequal dating market for men and women, or was she knowingly lying to my face?

Obviously, its natural for everybody to see things from a biased perspective that suits their own interests, but that bias can only go so far before it enters the realm of wilful ignorance and denial of reality.

The bias is due to the privilege bestowed to "pretty" holes by orbiters. In reality, most holes offer nothing of value except misery for sub-par males.

They are about as awake to the world around them as a snail, so I highly doubt it. Even the "virgin but not incel" people aren't aware of anything, so I doubt the average woman who lives on tutorial mode is.

Young foids just haven't accepted it yet. They start acknowledging it eventually.

her lack of experience of the male side of the equation simply made her ignorant to the massively unequal dating market for men and women, or was she knowingly lying to my face?
She was living in her dream world and got angry to you cuz you said the truth

The bias is due to the privilege bestowed to "pretty" holes by orbiters. In reality, most holes offer nothing of value except misery for sub-par males.
he already told yall niggas he was high iq aspiecel :feelsUgh:

For my sins, I got into it with a girl recently over the mediocre dating prospects of many men, and I stated that the majority of virgins are male, which she stated she didn't believe. We later got into the topic of height and she pulled the age-old tactic of projection, stating that men are insecure and fragile in their masculinity and so refuse to date tall women. I called her out for wilfully lying and pointed out the average man doesn't discriminate based on height (with the possible exception being for women taller than him, which make up very few women) and that most supermodels are above average height, and brought up stats on short male suicide, which are not found among tall females.

It didn't matter what I brought up, she continually denied what I was saying, getting increasingly annoyed as I spoke (I maintained the exact same tone throughout the whole interaction, and held back way more than I would have done if I were arguing with another guy), and it got me thinking:

Had her lack of experience of the male side of the equation simply made her ignorant to the massively unequal dating market for men and women, or was she knowingly lying to my face?
Combination of both I expect.

Just like men make the error of assuming women think like we do and have the same kind of experience women often make the same assumption the other way round.

But really they’re heavily biased to try and NOT see the truth since then they’d either have to feel guilt or empathy or admit to themselves that theyre just selfish and cruel — they don’t want to do that and want to maximize their own power so women deny deny deny and belittle any man or person that dares point out the truth since that threatens to shatter their comfortable delusion and it also threatens to black pill more men which could undermine their current advantages.

Just look how women flipped their lids over row v wade lol.

Literally the Supreme Court is just stating “hey maybe this should be up to the states since what we’re doing now federally isn’t actually legal” and they just lost their damn minds.

Imagine if the black pill got out en masse where the majority of men grasped it and saw through your typical female bullshit. Lord I hope it happens someday, but that’s difficult when every mainstream news institution and social media platforms bans out the truth when it comes to that sort of thing.

I think they know about it, but their mentality is "glad that's not me". Like you know how we all know that there is starvation in Africa, but most of us thing "Glad that's not me", and move on with their days. Finding a woman who will give an incel a chance is akin to finding a random person who will read about starvation, and donate to charities out of the goodness of their heart. So finding a girl who will date an incel isn't impossible, just rare.

Both. They're not aware and even if they were, they wouldn't care.

and so refuse to date tall women

Height of ignorance - I would date one taller than me in a heartbeat. And I'm sure that's true of almost anyone here.

She probably didn't want to hear such a bleak truth, esp since she had a hand in creating that reality as all foids do. Also it can be hard to pop anyone's bubble when they're living within a comfortable lie.

Height of ignorance - I would date one taller than me in a heartbeat. And I'm sure that's true of almost anyone here.

She probably didn't want to hear such a bleak truth, esp since she had a hand in creating that reality as all foids do. Also it can be hard to pop anyone's bubble when they're living within a comfortable lie.

Attachments

• 1653007989453.png
    1653007989453.png
    6.2 KB · Views: 5
Foids only care about chad, their lizard brains cannot consider anything else besides what it takes to fuck chad. Foids probably know about our sexual prospects, but there brains can't think of more than two things at once.

Foids don’t care about the struggles that modern men go through. They’re just at the finish line waiting for chad and they’re willing to hold out until they secure one.

I'm inclined to believe that deep down, most foids know that men chase women and that they have innate value thanks to their wombs. Admitting this however, would only be detrimental for them so they do everything they can to keep men bluepilled.

I don't know but they can tell from far away with no doubt if a man is a virgin even if he tries to hide it. Some man also have this ability. It looks like they can "smell" the scent of virginity. In my case, as a 30 wizard it happened sometimes to people ask if i already had sex before :feelsbadman: like 3 or more times and i lied all of them.

I think they genuinely don't know or either don't care. Femoids are naturally bluepilled and never think deep about the meaning of life. So I doubt it. I think they think that men have it just as easy as themselves imo.

Like a chad telling his incel friend that he should just get a haircut because it worked for him (the chad genuinely believing that it's his haircut getting him foids). I think it's the same with foids and men. Foids naturally just assume that we have easy access to sex just like themselves. It's jokes imo