Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is the "antagonist" from Split supposed to be incel?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Anyways its an interesting movie and he kidnaps three pantyhose wearing stacies and one even wets herself in fear I guess.

All mainstream stuff is made by our enemies, so there is anti incel propaganda everywhere.

Not really, he doesn't really have an interest in getting laid

Not really, he doesn't really have an interest in getting laid
This. Also, he could just rape them with his brute strength. However, he is based in that he views virginity as a good thing.

I never watched this so i dont know OP

This. Also, he could just rape them with his brute strength. However, he is based in that he views virginity as a good thing.
when he gave his speech about the "broken" all I could think is that he would probably spare incels

I dont know about incel, he just didnt have much interest in sex. He is definitely serial killer material though.

You know what's funny? After this guy kidnapped three roasties and brutally tortured, murdered and ate two of them, he is now considered to be a "superhero" in the movie "Glass". Kek.

If I were him I would fuck those three bitches. Good movie btw.