Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill is the 80/20 rule, chad, all a cope?

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
i'm starting to think this "chads have harem of foids" is all a cope that we created, generaly see couples walking around, but never see some chad with 4 foids following him, so i'm starting to think this all a cope that we created for being too ugly/autistic to get a gf, maybe or looksmatchs just prefere to be single and cope with boybands and romance novels.

anyway, this is just my impression, just want to hear your opnions about it.

The only rule and theory I know that works is just be chad theory. And also the just be chad rule.

That's not a cope...

I've actually met guys who fuck 2-3 different girls every week. So i have no idea what you're talking about. Obviously they're not walking out in the street in harems. That's retarded.

chad doesn't cheat, chadlite does.

I've actually met guys who fuck 2-3 different girls every week. So i have no idea what you're talking about. Obviously they're not walking out in the street in harems. That's retarded.
hmm, thats make more sense, he only fuck one foid at time, but multiple them across a timespan

It's not real. It's cope. Normies have sex too.

foids don't follow chads on street like some whores, they must maintain their princess status.
They give him number and wait at home for his mercy, hoping that he will choose her as cum dumpster this monday.

foids don't follow chads on street like some whores, they must maintain their princess status.
They give him number and wait at home for his mercy, hoping that he will choose her as cum dumpster this monday.
we should pin this somewhere

True, chad and stacy dont actively go outside to search for eachother. They are one swipe away.

It's a big fat cope mainly, I see average looking normies getting into relationships and fucking quite often. Just look around you bro
The truth is that although average looking men have sex, chads get way more

Thing about the 80/20 rule is the remaining 20% of sex that goes to the bottom 80% of men isn't distributed equally, but rather, fractally. So the Chadlites at the 79-60% range get 80% of the remaining 20%, then those at the 59-40% get 80% of that 20%, leaving the men at the bottom 40% (incels) with an amount so low it's practically zero.

So no, it's not cope. It's math.

Thing about the 80/20 rule is the remaining 20% of sex that goes to the bottom 80% of men isn't distributed equally, but rather, fractally. So the Chadlites at the 79-60% range get 80% of the remaining 20%, then those at the 59-40% get 80% of that 20%, leaving the men at the bottom 40% (incels) with an amount so low it's practically zero.

So no, it's not cope. It's math.
that makes way more sense

so it would be:

100-80 : 80
79-60 : 16
59-40 : 3.2
39-20 : 0.64
19-00 : 0.16

Just go to college for a month OP.
That'll set any doubts you have about 80/20 to rest.

Just go to college for a month OP.
That'll set any doubts you have about 80/20 to rest.
i'm on college, most people on my college are older, and just want to get the piece paper

i'm starting to think this "chads have harem of foids" is all a cope that we created, generaly see couples walking around, but never see some chad with 4 foids following him, so i'm starting to think this all a cope that we created for being too ugly/autistic to get a gf, maybe or looksmatchs just prefere to be single and cope with boybands and romance novels.

I've seen Chad with 3 foids following him in Canada. No doubt he's having a 4 some with them daily while we rot.

A lot of people still think that a harem in the 21. Century is like the ones the ottoman sultans had or something like that.

The modern harem of the top 10%-20% males are “friends with benefits” and stuff like Tinder.
The foids live their own (successful) lives and when Chad calls them they come around to fuck.

Also, one foid can have several Chad “friends with benefits”, but in the most cases they go for the best one they can get.
That’s how it works in the 21. Century. And left is a growing group of sexless, lonely and bitter males like us.

It’s fucking over.

80/20 is used to describe the distribution of sexual relations. It's not rocket science. Of course there aren't legitimate harems walking down the streets, but does a good looking guy have multiple women interested in him, yes they 100% do.

Thing you have the understand about the 80/20 rule is that it doesn't quite tell the whole story, if you break it down further you can see how it relates to normies and Incels. The point isn't that 80% of women only have sex with 20% of guys. Let me give an example...

For example, say you have 100 girls and 100 men.

20 men can sleep with 80 girls.
70 men can sleep with 70 girls (the bottom 50 of the original 80, plus the remaining 20)
10 men can't sleep with anyone.

See, now all of the girls have had sex, the top 20% of men have the most, the normies still get sex on a lower level (distributed relative to their SMV) and often having sex with girls who have had sex with the top 20%. Then you have Incels get nothing.

yes bro chad dont have harem bro keep coping cope harder

They won't do it out in the open idiot

Lol are.you idiotacel, Chad has only 1 official gf , and he also fuck every foid that aproach him, those foids are just simple fucks for chads, stop saying that juggernaut.law it's a cope

Ask to see Chad's phone for a minute. Actually, don't, because it will mentally destroy you.

Obviously he isn't with several girls physically at the same time but rather he has these foids available as sex buddies all the time.
A lot of people still think that a harem in the 21. Century is like the ones the ottoman sultans had or something like that.

The modern harem of the top 10%-20% males are “friends with benefits” and stuff like Tinder.
The foids live their own (successful) lives and when Chad calls them they come around to fuck.

Also, one foid can have several Chad “friends with benefits”, but in the most cases they go for the best one they can get.
That’s how it works in the 21. Century. And left is a growing group of sexless, lonely and bitter males like us.

It’s fucking over.
This guy gets it.

The minority tends to be the most appealing.