Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is that weird that I don't find pretty faces sexy?

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
For me, pretty faces are something like beautiful painting or touching song. Is just aesthetically pleasing and nothing more. I can't get erection by just looking at woman with beautiful face. I don't wanna have sex with woman just because she has pretty face.
But on the other hand, big tits and/or nice ass are somethig different :ahegao:
Is that weird? I've always been like this.

Where are you from? I know that the avg breast size in my country is smaller than other places, but still, pretty foids were ALWAYS preferred over big titted ones. For me it’s always been about face first.

Where are you from? I know that the avg breast size in my country is smaller than other places, but still, pretty foids were ALWAYS preferred over big titted ones. For me it’s always been about face first.
Poland.
I have chronic kidney disease which means lower libido.

Poland.
I have chronic kidney disease which means lower libido.
See, for example, the breast size there is larger than here, but I’d argue the faces are ever so slightly better, at least for above avg foids. About the lower libido, it could be, but then again i also cannot stomach a butterface so idk who’s got the lower libido here.

Yeah it's a little bit odd.

Last edited:
For me its completely opposite. Beautiful face is more sexy than anything else.

Just imagine that she is sucking your cock and frenchkissing her.

Sounds gay tbh

I remember listening to some scientist on some podcast explain how there's a difference between beautiful and hot. Like a person can be beautiful but not hot or hot but not beautiful. So no it's not weird, it's just that two attributes are often conflated

I'm the same way. I think it's because I've viewed pretty girls as unattainable for so long that my brain adjusted to not lusting after them. Instead I lust after almost any girl with the emo look. Good body, dark hair, bangs and eyeliner equals instaboner:feelsohh:

For me, pretty faces are something like beautiful painting or touching song. Is just aesthetically pleasing and nothing more. I can't get erection by just looking at woman with beautiful face.
I can somewhat relate to this, although not entirely
sure a pretty face alone won't get me hard but it's not like fucking an ogre with big tits would feel any better
that being said I'd still prefer face over body if I had to choose a partner, mainly since I always fantasize with kissing

For me, pretty faces are something like beautiful painting or touching song. Is just aesthetically pleasing and nothing more. I can't get erection by just looking at woman with beautiful face. I don't wanna have sex with woman just because she has pretty face.
No.

I'm the same with Cindy Crawford.

Blah

I can relate to a certain degree, i'd gladly choose a Becky with feminine, curvy body over skinny gigastacy.

Cuz sexiness is feminine looking , like masculine looking,