Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is testosterone a cope? My slayer former-friend have 160 ng/dL

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
He even looks a little androgynous, his body has narrow shoulders, and he doesn't have masculine features. His voice is also not deep. I remember talking with him about my "pathetically low" levels of 440 and he took a blood exam about a year later. He told me and even made a joke about "turning into a woman" because his levels were so cucked. He has female-level height as well. It seems he has [UWSL][UWSL]hypothyroidism, which explains not only this but many other health related problems as well.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

And by the way, he NEVER had issues fucking women due to his pretty boy face alone. He has 2 fuckbuddies right now, one of them is pretty hot too. He fucked multiple girls, some taller than him. He was always getting groomed and had sex as a young boy. In fact he talked so much about sex that it was his entire personality was based on, just bragging and bragging, he was a bitch to me many times and eventually I lost my patience and told him I was "tired of his shit" and he blocked me, I never missed that fucker.

But I never expected someone to have so much more sex than me to have 1/3 of my testosterone levels. :worryfeels: This changed my view on masculinity completely. It seems completely irrelevant to women. Shit, maybe women being able to select mates is the reason we have such low T levels today.

Now he takes testosterone as part of his treatment JFL I want to do this too.

Last edited:
you don't need to have high t lvls to be a facial chad

I think slayers have high gaba levels, especially high gaba b receptor activity. Social anxiety is pussy repellant and women hate shy and timid men, and high gaba makes you calm and suave. Especially gaba b.

I think slayers have high gaba levels, especially high gaba b receptor activity. Social anxiety is pussy repellant and women hate shy and timid men, and high gaba makes you calm and suave. Especially gaba b.
Wtf are gaba levels

Wtf are gaba levels
Gaba meaning gamma-amino butyric acid is a neurotransmitter that inhibits the nervous system. If you suffer from panic attacks you likely have either too much glutamate or too little gaba

Gaba meaning gamma-amino butyric acid is a neurotransmitter that inhibits the nervous system. If you suffer from panic attacks you likely have either too much glutamate or too little gaba
I dont suffer from panic attacks but I do have high anxiety when talking to people:incel:

I dont suffer from panic attacks but I do have high anxiety when talking to people:incel:
You can reduce glutamate and increase gaba with keto diet

In social situations I am actually more active than he is, he often is just pushed aside while others talk, never stopped him from getting pussy on Tinder though.

Duh. Chad is about harmony. Chad comes in many forms. High t low t whatever. As long as all his genetics work in unison to make a harmonious solid combination that’s all
It takes. Ever notice ugly people have a few features that stand out very contrastingly?

Ever notice ugly people have a few features that stand out very contrastingly?
Well the giga Chad male models also have things that really stand out like a massive jaw and really sharp eyes etc.

Well the giga Chad male models also have things that really stand out like a massive jaw and really sharp eyes etc.
It still is in harmony with the rest of their face.

Obvious trolling larp, no one fucks foids taller than them

No, it's not a cope. It's what differs us from male feminists.

DHT, which is 3-4 times more androgenic than testosterone, upregulates GABA-A receptors.

The same receptors that benzos act on. And many autists have genetic abnormalities with GABA-A which reduces its effect.

Suifuel for finasteride users.

Last edited:
There are tons of low T men in this forum, that does not make them feminists.
There are simply low T men and there are feminized soy level male feminists. Two different groups

Prettyboypill and low t means feminine persona which allows him to infiltrate foid's ranks

Do you supplement GABA? Ive been taking Melatoning + GABA + L-Theanine nightly before bed and I wake up very rested and sharp.

Do you supplement GABA? Ive been taking Melatoning + GABA + L-Theanine nightly before bed and I wake up very rested and sharp.
Doesn't cross blood-brain barrier so alcohol or benzos would be better for creating GABA

Doesn't cross blood-brain barrier so alcohol or benzos would be better for creating GABA
I also have beers frequently. Sometimes at lunch or before bed.

I don't. I think GABA is an illegal supplement where I live. Also there's the problem that if you take exogenous gaba or anything that raises it, what will happen eventually is that your gaba receptors will become less sensitive. When I had a benzodiazepine prescription I remember waking up very rested too.

I don't. I think GABA is an illegal supplement where I live. Also there's the problem that if you take exogenous gaba or anything that raises it, what will happen eventually is that your gaba receptors will become less sensitive. When I had a benzodiazepine prescription I remember waking up very rested too.
Thanks for bringing that up. I'll have to look into that.