Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is tea an incel drink?

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
At least in America, idk about other counties. All normies I know drink coffee while only incel tier men (and women trying to be quirky) drink tea. I remember some Chad in high school saying that only nerds drink tea and he was kind of right. The only teachers that drank tea were the nerdy teachers that kids didn't like because they were "lame" or "dorky". The only students that drank it were incel tier and nerdy as well.

Could you argue that drink choices get effected by social status and looks then?

I drink tea most days tbh.

Lmoa I drink tea a lot.
also drinking tea is fuckin common here. I think we drink tea more than any country

Vanilla latte is

Red bull is an incel drink tbh. Tea to me just seems feminine.

I almost exclusively drink water for leanmaxxing reasons but cold peach tea has always been one of my favourite drinks.

Not if you're british. Everyone drinks tea here. I'm actually the odd one since I drink coffee exclusively.

I'm British too and coffee kind of seems like the Incel drink of choice tbh, all the normies drink tea but if you're up late at night drinking coffee then it's pretty Incel-tier.

Green tea to lower sex drive and hibiscus tea to lower blood pressure

No way, it's too popular, especially where i live.

I like iced tea

I see people drinking iced tea all the time especially during the summer.

As for hot tea, I've never heard anyone talk about it, but I doubt there's any stigma to it.

I'm British too and coffee kind of seems like the Incel drink of choice tbh, all the normies drink tea but if you're up late at night drinking coffee then it's pretty Incel-tier.
in the US practically no normies drink tea regularly. They might drink it a few times a year but thats it
No way, it's too popular, especially where i live.
where are you from? I'm sure location effects it a lot.

Well never encountered so many religious tea drinkers like on the forum. East Friesians drink tons of black tea though.

I will drink tea on occasion. It never struck me as a typical incel drink though.

Not in turkey, there its the reverse.

Not in turkey, there its the reverse.
I wish it was that way everywhere, I like tea and not coffee but every normie I talk to does.