Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is taxation theft?

So?

• Yes

Votes: 32 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 16 33.3%

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Yes bro

not having control of how your own money is spent = theft

Foids aren't entitled to my tax money, do I therefore don't work.
I take money from cucks and whores in the workforc

Foids aren't entitled to my tax money, do I therefore don't work.
I take money from cucks and whores in the workforc
You're a model to everyone here.

yes i want to keep my money

ehh not really as extreme as theft but I see where you're coming from

Taxing the absolute bare minimum for shit that is essential, like militarily, roads, and basic infrastructure is not theft, however anything else is theft especially "free" heatlhcare

Govern expend for every Chad kid at least one million $ in their forced education, healthcare and welfare till they are 16 years old in my home country.

This money comes either from taxes or money printing (inflation), in both cases is theft.

Last edited:
No, tax dollars serve an invaluable role in a modern society. It's the reason hospitals are running. It's the reason schools are running. It's the reason we have ambulances, firefighters, and police. And lastly, it's the reason autists like us can get NEETBUX for being unable to work or function. So I'm surprised I see so many votes against taxes, because many on this forum would be utterly fucked without it.

So sure, not all tax money goes to good causes. But overall? Taxation does far more good than bad.

To me, it depends on the government. If the government is run by good people who care about the wellbeing of their folk and therefore only use it for things that the country actually needs, it isn't. If it's run by jews who want to waste tax money on single moms and rapefugees, it is.

It’s only theft if it’s taken from you without your knowing or consent

No

Being NEET is a birthright

To me, it depends on the government. If the government is run by good people who care about the wellbeing of their folk and therefore only use it for things that the country actually needs, it isn't. If it's run by jews who want to waste tax money on single moms and rapefugees, it is.

Yep. How we implement our tax dollars could definitely use some work, but overall taxation is still a beneficial thing.

More akin to robbery since the government will use violence against you if you don’t comply.

Bro you get your monthly neetbux bec. of tax payers :feelstrash:

Exactly. You many of you who voted yes are getting autismbuxx? Where do you think that comes from? Tax dollars.

Depends. Not theft in good society, but theft in degeneracy like this in West, when taxpayer's money going for single mothers and fugees

Stop giving money to women through taxes!!

Taxing the absolute bare minimum for shit that is essential, like militarily, roads, and basic infrastructure is not theft, however anything else is theft especially "free" heatlhcare

Of course taxation is theft.

Only cucks believe in and/or happily pay taxes.

no, man. I mean at least americans lose in both regards- they pay tax as well as get shit healthcare and public facilities.

Payment for services rendered.
But what about the argument that you didn't ask the government for these services? Or that they're usually low quality and a better service could be provided privately, especially if the money had not be taken by taxes (this money could be better applied).

Private (industrial) property is you wagecucks. What do I care about the mere neet if people simply for owning rake in most what you produce.

I'm not against all taxes, but how they're spent. Once the government gets its hands on money, it's very easy for it to get lost in the shuffle and spent on god knows what with no oversight, on top of the stuff that's openly spent on utter bullshit.

No, as long as I get the normies money.

Depends on the context. No taxation without representation basically.

Not really tbh. When you work you're practically guaranteed to use tax-funded infrastructure/protections/etc. so it's a given that you're going to give a slice of your earnings back to the system.
It is theft however if you're made to pay taxes for the purpose of funding unnecessary shit or something that're not gonna benefit from in any way (like financial support for single mothers)

Yes bro yes man

It depends on how the money is spent.