Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] .IS Taught Me Everything I Didn't Know Growing Up As a Man

• Thread starter Deleted member 35171
  • Start date
Deleted member 35171

Deleted member 35171

Mother Nature's Failed Experiment
-
As a kid whose father abandoned him and never came to visit, someone raised by a single mother that was extremely dismissive of him, and fully ostracized by everyone at school for being "the odd one out", I feel like I've finally found my true home here on .is.
I always lacked a father figure growing up, no one took the time to teach me anything whatsoever, I simply didn't matter. Everything I have learned I've taught myself. However I could never quite fit the puzzle pieces together. Now after having found this forums I finally get it, everything is so clear. The reason for everything I've gone through in life, why I am where I am today, and my goals moving forward. This forums is the father figure I always needed.
Tonight I stood in front of the mirror, and despite being able to identify everything that was wrong with my looks, I had never felt more handsome. I even took a couple selfies of myself which is something I never do. I felt overtaken by a sudden yet great impulse of determination, I felt invincible, like I could achieve anything despite my unfavorable birth conditions. Hope really does come to you at your darkest moments I guess.
With every hardship I bear, every injustice I endure, every tear I shed, every moment of rage and anger I go through, I grow stronger and my insatiable desire for revenge more fierce.
Thanks for making me feel this way brocels, I genuinely appreciate all of you. Fuck the globohomo clownworld, fuck the libs, fuck the privileged, fuck the foids, we will prevail in the end. It is written.

Last edited:
As a kid whose father abandoned him and never came to visit, someone raised by a single mother that was extremely dismissive of him, and fully ostracized by everyone at school for being "the odd one out", I feel like I've finally found my true home here on .is.
I always lacked a father figure growing up, no one took the time to teach me anything whatsoever, I simply didn't matter. Everything I have learned I've taught myself. However I could never quite fit the puzzle pieces together. Now after having found this forums I finally get it, everything is so clear. The reason for everything I've gone through in life, why I am where I am today, and my goals moving forward. This forums is the father figure I always needed.
Tonight I stood in front of the mirror, and despite being able to identify everything that was wrong with my looks, I had never felt more handsome. I even took a couple selfies of myself which is something I never do. I felt overtaken by a sudden yet great impulse of determination, I felt invincible, like I could achieve anything despite my unfavorable birth conditions.
With every hardship I bear, every injustice I endure, every tear I shed, every moment of rage and anger I go through, I grow stronger and my insatiable hunger for revenge more fierce.
Thanks for making me feel this way brocels, I genuinely appreciate all of you. Fuck the globohomo clownworld, fuck the privileged, fuck the foids, we will prevail in the end. It is written.
You literally described my entire life in the exact same details, holy fucking shit :feelsbadman:

It was GTA and crime movies for me, tbh.
People are evil, animalistic - justice and society don't exist - people are worthless (foids especially) - crime pays
That's all your need to know

Thanks for making me feel this way brocels, I genuinely appreciate all of you. Fuck the globohomo clownworld, fuck the privileged, fuck the foids, we will prevail in the end. It is written.
:panties::panties::panties::panties::panties:

We're orphaned by all the teenage loves we never had

View: https://youtu.be/9zYL-XylC74&t=98

On the real though you sound like typical teen cel that can ascend soon and leave this place. Hope you do so.

I'm in my twenties
call me fake/volcel but I don't want to ascend anymore
I just want one thing, only that will truly fulfill me and allow me to rest

Last edited:
Gl with your goals brocel.

Incels.is and the blackpill definitely helped Me gain a lot of insight on the Sexual Market, as well as female nature. I never thought that Id live to see the day Incels and the Blackpill would blow up into this global social movement with an endless amount of members going through the same life cirumstance.

Ugly boys should be forced to learn about the blackpill, mandate it in schools like they do the kikecine.

Ugly boys should be forced to learn about the blackpill, mandate it in schools like they do the kikecine.
And to work less hours and be free of taxes. We shouldnt have to try hard as the others considering we get nothing from the society.

And to work less hours and be free of taxes. We shouldnt have to try hard as the others considering we get nothing from the society.
I work two jobs, and attend university - my Boomer mother uses Zoom to do her job... :feelspuke::feelsrope:

It was GTA and crime movies for me, tbh.
People are evil, animalistic - justice and society don't exist - people are worthless (foids especially) - crime pays
That's all your need to know
i had a hunch when i was 10 that the world is truly otherworldy evil, when i got seen as the odd one out when i was framed for doing something i didnt do. i wish i was never born, damn i wish zeke yeager was real. shit man:smonk: me and him would smoke

Rich get richer, regular folk work for scraps. Its like that everywhere.
Yes. I will spend tonight drinking a little, and getting some sleep, before wage slaving at 8am tomorrow. :incel:

Tonight I stood in front of the mirror, and despite being able to identify everything that was wrong with my looks, I had never felt more handsome. I even took a couple selfies of myself which is something I never do. I felt overtaken by a sudden yet great impulse of determination, I felt invincible, like I could achieve anything despite my unfavorable birth conditions. Hope really does come to you at your darkest moments I guess.
With every hardship I bear, every injustice I endure, every tear I shed, every moment of rage and anger I go through, I grow stronger and my insatiable desire for revenge more fierce.
Thanks for making me feel this way brocels, I genuinely appreciate all of you. Fuck the globohomo clownworld, fuck the libs, fuck the privileged, fuck the foids, we will prevail in the end. It is written.
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

No father for my face.