Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is taking pictures of foids secretly really that bad?

Lobo

Lobo

Fallen Angel
★★
If you’re just gonna jerk off to them later, what is the big issue? You’re not hurting anybody. It really only becomes a problem when they find out, not before. Which means it’s a problem in their heads alone.

Think about it, you’re allowing another human being that really liked you to pleasure and relieve himself later on, at the expense of no one.

They just don’t like the idea of it, of course, but it’s just an idea and that’s the end of it. No one is being violated, that’s like saying they violated you by watching you when they spotted you in public.

I’m not saying I agree with doing this, normally I’m inclined to think this is wrong. But if you pick the whole thing apart, it’s really not that big of a deal.

They didn't allow phones in group therapy...I didn't have one until the second time.

Get what you can’t have theory.