Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is surgery worth it?

Celibate

Celibate

Greycel
I'm seriously considering getting a chin augmentation because I have a bad recessed chin. But i feel like that would only bring me from a 3/10 to a 4/10 because I'm still hideous and my chin isn't the only problem. Is surgery even worth it?

It depends on your face. If your face has potential to actually looksmaxx to something good, then go for it. If you're going to be hideous anyways, don't bother throwing away your money.

Like the user above me said, it all depends on your face.

What else would you spend the money on?

kh-composite-ken-doll-2.jpg

Probably, but be careful to not go overboard.

It sounds like there is no point even if you were 4/10 you'd still be incel. But if you can looksmax to 6/10 with enough surgeries go for it.

Alex_Bones said:
kh-composite-ken-doll-2.jpg

Probably, but be careful to not go overboard.

If that guy had found psl before he get his procedures done it could worked out tbh

Celibate said:
I'm seriously considering getting a chin augmentation because I have a bad recessed chin. But i feel like that would only bring me from a 3/10 to a 4/10 because I'm still hideous and my chin isn't the only problem. Is surgery even worth it?

PM me your side profile pic if you don't mind and I will tell you if it's worth it