Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR is super mario 3d world for the switch worth picking up?

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
is it worth it?

I played the wii u version, it's worth it.

over for wrong prefixcel. it should come under gaming. and no its not worth it cuz mario is a simperio.

I already have it for yuzu switch emulator so not gonna bother buying it for my actual switch.

I have only played the WIi U version. To be honest, it's only worth it if you have siblings/cousins/friends to play it with. It's not really a single player game. I recommend Mario Odyssey.

I have only played the WIi U version. To be honest, it's only worth it if you have siblings/cousins/friends to play it with. It's not really a single player game. I recommend Mario Odyssey.
It has Bowsers fury which is single player only. Other than that I played the game by myself and enjoyed it enough.

yes, really good game. Bowsers Fury is one of the best games of all time, only problem is that its too short. Otherwise is a 10/10

Rip sadandangrycel.