Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is suicidal ideation actually based?

subhuman

subhuman

Dazed and bedpilled
★★★★★
Normalcattle lemmings are always shocked and outraged at suicidal ideation because it exposes the mediocrity of the masses, but to Nietzsche it's actually a powerful expression of personal agency and self assertation. In Beyond Good and Evil, he writes "The thought of suicide is a great consolation: by means of it one gets through many a dark night." (Chapter IV, 157). To Nietzsche, by contemplating suicide we exercise our will to power, the desire to assert our influence over our circumstances. Our power over life and death represents the ultimate form of self determination and control over our existence.

In Human All too Human, Nietzsche expounds upon this idea with a critique of natural death. He argues because we are conscious of our own deaths, there is no such thing as a natural death; instead it is really just a suicide by nature. Only through twisted religious thinking can a natural death be seen as something worth glorifying, as it surrenders life to an unpredictable, irrational, and uncontrollable higher reason like God. In contrast to clinging to life at all costs, even when it has lost its purpose and dignity, a conscious and rational decision to terminate one's life is an expression of freedom and individuality that demonstrates an appreciation for the value of life.

I find myself thinking about this a lot. Should suicide really be demonized, or is this just a product of a christian culture that wants to keep you alive in such an abject state because "that's what jesus would want"?

Last edited:
For us, it should be demonized because you're letting normies and foids think they're winning by getting rid of us. Our deaths to them is a celebration, while our existence makes them suffer, so you should continue to do the latter.

It doesn't matter if you commit suicide or not. When we die its probably just going to be a dark void. Tbh, i dont have the balls to do it. The closest i have been to dying was my encounter with the police when i "went ER".

For us, it should be demonized because you're letting normies and foids think they're winning by getting rid of us. Our deaths to them is a celebration, while our existence makes them suffer, so you should continue to do the latter.

Dont kys brocels we need to be as many as possible

Suicide is based
But risky, depending on the method. With mainstream methods you have a higher chance of maiming yourself than succeeding

Suicide is based
But risky, depending on the method. With mainstream methods you have a higher chance of maiming yourself than succeeding
roping or shotgun to the head should be lethal if you plan it properly

Suicide is based
How good are exit bags?

Would you like to elaborate on this?
I snapped at my mother when she kept mouthing the fuck off, i made a mess of the house and i took a katana to terrorize my mom who is holed up in her room lel. One police officer came in with an assault rifle and i surrendered. I wasnt arrested because i was a minor, and only went to TheRapist.

People that idealize suicide are usually sad and mentally incomplete.

There is an aesthetic to someone that appears to have their shit together and kills themself anyway.

A thinking man's first ideation is should i suicide

Suicide is based
Jumping from high place has almost 100% guarantee.

Not only Christianity but every major religion is against suicide.

Since this act results in the end of one's life, it often triggers a sense of uneasiness in people. That's because our genes were coded to not only preserve our own selves, but also our species, since we are social beings that evolved through cooperation and friendship.
So emotionally speaking, no, suicide is almost never based, because it's "really sad", a "waste", a "shame". Something we want to prevent no matter what.
Philosophically speaking, it can be, as you have shown. But, of course, that doesn't means that every philosopher approves it.
At the end of the day, suicide is a moral dilemma whose conclusion depends on your views: is it ok to make the ones close to you suffer even if it means escaping your own suffering? Couldn't you have solved your problems somehow in the first place? When it's time to give up? What if religion is real and God punishes people for killing themselves by sending them to hell?

TL;DR: it's a moral dilemma, so there is no definitive answer.

Since this act results in the end of one's life, it often triggers a sense of uneasiness in people. That's because our genes were coded to not only preserve our own selves, but also our species, since we are social beings that evolved through cooperation and friendship.
So emotionally speaking, no, suicide is almost never based, because it's "really sad", a "waste", a "shame". Something we want to prevent no matter what.
Philosophically speaking, it can be, as you have shown. But, of course, that doesn't means that every philosopher approves it.
At the end of the day, suicide is a moral dilemma whose conclusion depends on your views: is it ok to make the ones close to you suffer even if it means escaping your own suffering? Couldn't you have solved your problems somehow in the first place? When it's time to give up? What if religion is real and God punishes people for killing themselves by sending them to hell?

TL;DR: it's a moral dilemma, so there is no definitive answer.
Correct. There is no absolute right or wrong answer, and it all depends on your moral system and values.

suicide is especially based if the people who you hate depend on you majorly in some way

if you're trying to go out with a gun, aim towards the brain stem 20 degree angle towards the medulla oblongata, godspeed

Dont kys brocels we need to be as many as possible
Thanksman. Even tho its just a shitpost, It makes me feel genuinely happy when I see someone care about my life and other incels.

There is no problem life has that isn’t created by living itself. There is no problem that a ( successful) suicide doesn’t solve. And “ but muh parents “ copers can stfu, they’ll either get over it or they could follow in my footsteps. I don’t care if it’s a “ victory for normies” good. I’ll let them win if it means I don’t have to stick around and suffer

Last edited:
Yes, suicidal ideation along with certain other acts is one of the ways that you can reject society and the cultural prison that it's made for you. You're basically telling them, "fuck you, I'm not living just to appease the system that's made me miserable, I'm going out on my own terms."

Last edited:
If you're going to kill yourself have some compassion and go ER first

I don't know about "based" but there comes a point where an heroing is just a logical consideration. If I consider my own life, it is very hard to envision a road that will lead me to a happy or contented existence. Even if I could ascend, I do not want a family, so in reality most relationships would actually be pointless for me. However, I am still constantly sexually frustrated and pursue sexual gratification even knowing that ultimately it is a futile thing for me to pursue. I do not want a family (even if I could ascend and get a foid who wanted to have kids) and I do not have any solid religious/spiritual beliefs, so I don't really have anything that people use to give their lives meaning. I also do not have any real interests or passions, and so I would have to arbitrarily develop such things for the sake of it (i.e Ted K's theory of the "surrogate activity")

I've come to realize that most of the things I fantasize about are opportunities long past (not that I ever had them really). Having a young romance, for example. It is something I will always be jealous of. And that jealousy makes me a monster in the eyes of society. Having a virgin gf and pair bonding is completely out of the question. All the good girls were snapped up before I even knew what was going on. Now I am old and in any case the girls are all sluts from a ridiculously young age anyway now, so that sort of romance is dead.

So I look to what there actually is awaiting me. Grinding and begging for jobs so I can wageslave in misery until I am old? Not exactly appealing. Rotting in my parent's house mooching off of them and seeing the disappointment in their eyes every day until they die and I become homeless? That is not appealing either. Going and living innawoods? Has a certain romantic appeal but is actually a very difficult thing to do and not something society will let you do easily. They want you to be a cog.

So the logical conclusion is that I should kms. And perhaps I would do that, but I can't bring myself to hurt my parents in that way, especially my mother. And so I will grind on, probably force myself to live some hellish wageslave existence until my mother dies, and at that point who knows. My leash will be cut. Maybe then I will end it.