Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is sugar one of the worst things jews invented

• Thread starter Cletus Longthing
  • Start date
Cletus Longthing

Cletus Longthing

Bloodfein
★★★★★
Im day 12 without added sugar and sweet goyslop its hard to stop but I will suceed because Hitler told me I should keep going

Smoking on that sugar pack rn

I knew someone who went of suger for about a year and he was literally shaking at one point but at the end of it all it was good for him.

I knew someone who went of suger for about a year and he was literally shaking at one point but at the end of it all it was good for him.
Jfl yeah withdrawls are brootal but they say after week 4 they are gone so Ill see what happens rn My energy levels are down its like my brain begs me for it FUCK YOU GOYSLOP ADDICTED BRAIN!!!!!

all seriousness what are you eating rn that doesn’t have sugar? That shit is in 99% of things except boiled distilled water
Im talking about added sugar like everything sweet fake foods
I eat pasta bread cheese meat pizza seafood

U dumbass ur brain runs on glucose sugar is not bad for u its the jews whove convinced u it is cause they want u 2 be a braindead retard. Uk whats the healthiest thing u can consume? Fruit. Whats it full of? Sugar.

U dumbass ur brain runs on glucose sugar is not bad for u its the jews whove convinced u it is cause they want u 2 be a braindead retard. Uk whats the healthiest thing u can consume? Fruit. Whats it full of? Sugar.
Bullshit fruit is poison

Jewish infiltrator detected hahahah

It's a ghastly drug. I'm cutting myself off from it too. I'm gonna go this week without food.

It's a ghastly drug. I'm cutting myself off from it too. I'm gonna go this week without food.
Based i been eating 2 meals are day since i stopped sugar too
I like the challenge...

No, it's alcohol

Ur a dumbass everything that tastes good is good for you. Fruit is uber healthy chimps eat a ton of it and theyre our closest animal relatives
Midwit what you need is glucose and thats already in everything you eat not sugar

DO YOU WANT WAR???
DO YOU TRUST THE FUHRER?
8EB3AFF1 9B0F 4924 A29F 82694A4B4A27

After a few theyll start 2 taste not good and u wont want anymore
Yeah because theres artificail sweeteners in that posoin USE YOUR BRAIN YOU BROWN MIDWIT!!!

After a few theyll start 2 taste not good and u wont want anymore
Once they start to taste like shit it's already too late. Your kidneys are overwhelmed and you've injested too much processed sugar (there is a huge difference between processed sugar and natural sugar)

Once they start to taste like shit it's already too late. Your kidneys are overwhelmed and you've injested too much processed sugar (there is a huge difference between processed sugar and natural sugar)
Both sugar arr bad

Ur a square

Yeah because theres artificail sweeteners in that posoin USE YOUR BRAIN YOU BROWN MIDWIT!!!
IM NOT BROWN U FAGGOT POS I WILL KILL YOU GO DRINK UR APPLE JUICE AND EAT UR DURIAN FLAVORED ICE CREAM BITCHHHHHH