Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is studying a regular basis a cope?

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

Life is constant fuark when blackpilled
★★★★
Teachers always say that we should spend x amount of time a day studying, but as a true man I am I have almost never done that and crammed my way into exams (paying somewhat attention in classes of course), and I actually got good marks.

So it's cramming the real deal or should one really study on a daily basis?

Studying is a cope in general.

studying routinely is for faggots. You only study a couple days before the exam

studying is the worst cope, i have to studymaxx tho because my classes are hard and i'm not high IQ.

Not if it helps you. I hate how educators think one way will work for everyone.

studying routinely is for faggots. You only study a couple days before the exam
Yes, if you're an idiot. I wish I wasn't and actually learned something at school instead of playing computer games 14 hours a day and then sleeping on classes.

getting good grades is a cope, studying itself is ropefuel for me by now

Yes, if you're an idiot. I wish I wasn't and actually learned something at school instead of playing computer games 14 hours a day and then sleeping on classes.
Cope. Nothing's stopping you from picking up a history book and reading now. Imagine putting any trust at all into (((the schooling system))) to inform you about much of anything. Its primary purpose is to make you conform, not to teach you anything valuable. If the things being taught actually helped you in any real way, it wouldn't be taught.

Most teachers don't transmit shit to their students I hope dynamic A.I or automation replace these clowns who have superiority complex just because they get used to be School/Univeristy slaves who regurgitate whatever they consider as truth. Everything can be automated

getting good grades is a cope, studying itself is ropefuel for me by now
I would recommend refill soylent energy and youll get lifefuel vibes while u study boyo tbh