Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is squid game a shit normie show?

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
ran out of things to watch, normies are hyping it up so is it watchable or ropefuel?

I haven’t watched it but yes

I haven’t watched it but yes

into the trash it goes.

Average with interesting premise

Average, to the surprise of no one the few foids in the show are annoying and obnoxious and very pretentious if you can ignore them then its a cool show

It's alright I guess. It's kinda like Battle Royale, except Battle Royale was better. That's really my only complaint, it takes a premise that anime has done to death but since it's a live-action Netflix series suddenly normies care. Squid game doesn't bring anything new to the table, it's just another iteration of an old plot-format that anime has been recycling for decades.

I wouldn't say it's a bad show though, I actually enjoyed it. One thing I appreciated is that people actually bleed when they get hurt, which sounds like it shouldn't be a big deal but unfortunately Hollywood almost never shows blood.

One thing that I think people on this forum will especially appreciate is whenever there's a game that requires them to team up, nobody wants a woman on their team because women are worthless and weak. That alone elevates it beyond normie-tier TV because Hollywood always has a strong independent woman who effortlessly judo-flips uber-chads 3x her size.

Also, I should state for the record that I still have about two episodes to go so IDK if the ending will be really dumb, but so far I've had fun.

tl,dr: there's nothing really revolutionary about it unless you don't watch anime, but it's not bad. you should at least torrent it and give it a try.

I'd say almost anything that is hyped by normies is shit.
Also basically the series are 95% based on Kaiji. So if you're willing to watch some battle royale series better check out that.

The only purpose this show serves is ricefuel for lifecels.

It was a decent show in my opinion, what struck me the most is how good Koreans age. The main character did not look 48

Saw it. It's not bad. Interesting premise but predictable. What normies are calling "twists" on this show was actually easy to predict

it's really just a battle royale and popular only because of them normie kpop stans
nothing special, there are plenty of other productions like this and all of them pretty boring, no original plot whatsoever

Never seen it

Idk tbh. Going to watch it tomorrow ngl.

6.5\10 from me.
it doesn't have cucks, gays, trans or racial jumble :feelsmusic: it probably won't blow you away or leave you pondering on the matters for the next year. It's a little bit silly but i watched it drunk so i didnt care :hax:

Looks lke the same ole Battle Royale setup. Seen't that shit a billion times.

I tried to watch it but I stopped at the part where he takes out the bank card because I use media to escape reality.

Anything normies hype up is trash