Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is spreading the blackpill by actively reaching out to someone (whether it be irl or on the internet) even possible?

How did you get blackpilled?

• Through another incel blackpilling me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other(please specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ReasonableResolver

ReasonableResolver

localdoctorcel
-
The question in the title got me thinking. I found it on my own after trying to figure out why the fuck I was so unsuccessful, and then figured the rest of it on my own. In my perspective, the blackpill is nothing but the brutal truth. Brutal, but the truth nonetheless. Given the fact that normies simply reject arguments based on emotions and things like extreme rhetoric(even though it doesn't affect the argument in any way),the way society perceives the said argument(again provides no clue to the truth of the arguments) is it even worth reaching out to people? My theory is that people who have the potential to get blackpilled get blackpilled on their own and the rest don't accept it no matter the weight of the evidence. Do you agree/disagree? I want to know if my theory is right.

Attachments

• 0263_-_laDNZAa.jpg
    0263_-_laDNZAa.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 39
It is possible, I think. Friendzone is a good place to start tbh, @AutisticCopecel may help you with that.

It is possible, I think. Friendzone is a good place to start tbh, @AutisticCopecel may help you with that.
indeed the friendzone pill is a very good start to blackpill someone but not every person can be blackpilled if they dont want to so the person you try it to has to be open minded but it really depends on the situation tbh (if he is incel in denial or basic normie)

Idk what you mean by friendzone. If you are talking about the experience of getting friendzoned, plenty of normies experience but continue being bluepilled. There might be those of us who wanted to know why they got friendzoned and in turn, got blackpilled. But my question is that can you, as an incel, blackpill someone who is just another guy(normie,LT normie or ugly) just by reaching out and telling him about it. The poll results so far show that my theory was right so far.

indeed the friendzone pill is a very good start to blackpill someone but not every person can be blackpilled if they dont want to so the person you try it to has to be open minded but it really depends on the situation tbh (if he is incel in denial or basic normie)
Has there ever been any instance where you were able to blackpill someone by reaching out?

Idk what you mean by friendzone. If you are talking about the experience of getting friendzoned, plenty of normies experience but continue being bluepilled. There might be those of us who wanted to know why they got friendzoned and in turn, got blackpilled. But my question is that can you, as an incel, blackpill someone who is just another guy(normie,LT normie or ugly) just by reaching out and telling him about it. The poll results so far show that my theory was right so far.

Has there ever been any instance where you were able to blackpill someone by reaching out?
Nope but i tried at some point as i said the person you speak to has to be open minded to listen to a different opinion

Red pill rage.

The question in the title got me thinking. I found it on my own after trying to figure out why the fuck I was so unsuccessful, and then figured the rest of it on my own. In my perspective, the blackpill is nothing but the brutal truth. Brutal, but the truth nonetheless. Given the fact that normies simply reject arguments based on emotions and things like extreme rhetoric(even though it doesn't affect the argument in any way),the way society perceives the said argument(again provides no clue to the truth of the arguments) is it even worth reaching out to people? My theory is that people who have the potential to get blackpilled get blackpilled on their own and the rest don't accept it no matter the weight of the evidence. Do you agree/disagree? I want to know if my theory is right.
It's definitely worth reaching out to people, even if they deny it in the moment and gets defensive it might have made an impact on them. You have to be clever in your propaganda and what you should say depends on who's listening.

It's definitely worth reaching out to people, even if they deny it in the moment and gets defensive it might have made an impact on them. You have to be clever in your propaganda and what you should say depends on who's listening.

Do you know of any instance in which that impact led them to be blackpilled?

You have to be clever in your propaganda and what you should say depends on who's listening.
as i said the person you speak to has to be open minded to listen to a different opinion

Those are all given really. my question is, even with perfect conditions, has it ever worked?

On my own man

Do you know of any instance in which that impact led them to be blackpilled?

Those are all given really. my question is, even with perfect conditions, has it ever worked?
I don't know since I have mostly done it online. I can only assume that it works based on my understanding of people.

I would go with this.

I found it on my own, figured it on my own

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back