Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Sony virtue signalling?

• Thread starter AnxiousAtypical
  • Start date
AnxiousAtypical

AnxiousAtypical

mixed-race autistic gymcel
★★★★
Sony has postponed YouTube event about the PS5 because of the riots committed by Black Lives Matter and Antifa. My question how’s that relevant? It’s corporate virtue signalling.
545314B5 9A32 4208 B596 1BECAEA23423

Why are all AAA games fucking movie games, walking fucking simulator games with a dash of shitty "gameplay" to make the shitty movie last longer?

Of course they're virtue signalling, these kinds of games are basically a huge marketing campaign and the product is the least of their priorities.

Why do they get faster ssd than the one in my pc

They should finally virtue signal for incels

Of course, you think they give a shit about niggers?

Can't believe they postponed it over some bullshit "solidarity" with the clowns who are busy fouling their own nests over the untimely fragging of a basketball-american. At least make up a plausible reason, like Sony headquarters burned down or something

I can understand why they postponed it. Nobody's gonna be in the mood to watch a live event with the riots going on right now, they're probably waiting until the chaos and drama dies down. That being said, they definitely have been virtue signallling for black lives matter on Twitter, just like all the other brands.

Soyny is shit anyway now that they moved HQ for their computer entertainment division to California. A Soyny Faggotstation 5 with butch lesbians kissing each other is not worth anything of value anyway. They went from Chadwarden Baller anime tiddies shoot some niggas games to faggot central. I would not give them a cent of your money.

No bro you don't understand a Japanese company totally cares about American race relations. This certainly not a PR stunt bro, they are woke & shiet. I am proud to consume products of such a socially responsible company:soy:.