Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is someone with pale skin but dark eyes & hair white or ethnic?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16809
  • Start date
Deleted member 16809

Deleted member 16809

unphotogenic subhuman with aspie stare
-
Does white apply only to blondes/brunettes with blue eyes?

It's over for this dark-eyed ethnic dude.

89170-francisco-lachowski1.jpg

According to the DNA tests I saw the vast majority of self-reported Brown eyed and haired people have non-European components to their DNA, me included. But I saw the test from a dark eyed and haired guy from Germany who, according to the test, was 100% European.

Probably need more information, eye and hair color being dark isn't a lot of data.

e.g. skull structure

It depends on your ethnicity,I mean,your genes determine your race.

Probably need more information, eye and hair color being dark isn't a lot of data.

e.g. skull structure
yeah but a lot of middle easterners have white facial structures, would you consider them white then?

I am Irish which has apparently the ugliest white men. Wouldn't consider myself ethnic tho

What you are referring too sounds like a WASP (An actual white person). Everyone else is just Caucasian (Slavs, currycels, arabcels etc).

yeah but a lot of middle easterners have white facial structures, would you consider them white then?
Well then they're obviously caucasian whether or not they're what most would consider "white" is debatable.

I have pale skin and curly black hair, I'm definitely ethnic.

I am Irish which has apparently the ugliest white men. Wouldn't consider myself ethnic tho
Everyone looks "ethnic", including northern Europeans. Being ethnic doesn't only apply to southern Europe.

depends on features

Sounds like you are describing an Italian.