Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is someone here from China?

• Thread starter Mountainbikecel
  • Start date
Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★★
or is this site banned there?

@PPEcel is chinese i think

this site is not banned in mainland china. at least it wasnt one and a half years ago.

i havent stepped foot there since

@PPEcel is chinese i think
nope

@AsiaCel and maybe @ChinaCurry

this site is not banned in mainland china. at least it wasnt one and a half years ago.

why not go back there? Whats so wrong with china?

why not go back there? Whats so wrong with china?
It's annoying to get a VPN set up because pretty much everything I do online is via Google.

Oh I don't like squat toilets either, meaning that when I'm in there, I can only ever use a public bathroom when I'm in a luxury mall or hotel, because those are some of the few public places you'll find a normal ("Western") toilet.

Plus I only have distant relatives in mainland China whose names I don't even remember, the rest of my family are in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, and Canada. Oh, and Mandarin is actually my 3rd language. I don't speak it as well as I do English.

There's really no reason for me to ever go there, when I went there back in 2019 it was because my parents were buying a few homes around Shenzhen to flip for profit, and they wanted me to come along.

countries like china probably have their own incel boards

just as a random example italy has a couple of them, which is why they don't come here to post in broken english

@qidiao but he deleted his account

@pp183 is the only chinaman living in china here that i know of

As far as i'm aware @Mountainbikecel is from china

nope
Chinese oxford law student. That narrows it down to like 5 dudes. All FBI has to do now is look for the ugly one

It's annoying to get a VPN set up because pretty much everything I do online is via Google.

Oh I don't like squat toilets either, meaning that when I'm in there, I can only ever use a public bathroom when I'm in a luxury mall or hotel, because those are some of the few public places you'll find a normal ("Western") toilet.

Plus I only have distant relatives in mainland China whose names I don't even remember, the rest of my family are in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, and Canada. Oh, and Mandarin is actually my 3rd language. I don't speak it as well as I do English.

There's really no reason for me to ever go there, when I went there back in 2019 it was because my parents were buying a few homes around Shenzhen to flip for profit, and they wanted me to come along.
You're Chinese? From Hong Kong and you speak Cantonese natively?

Non-Based posts should reduce your social credit score tbh

yea whats up homie i am from wuhan