Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is social circle game legit or not

A

Arab

Banned
-
I have no friends, if I had friends could I have run social circle game?

Can anyone with a social circle comment?

Fuck straight off with your The Redpill bullshit.

If you're above average looking then sure.

It would be dishonest to say it's not, in order to appear super red pill incel like.

The problem with social circle is that it usually leads to beta relationships where the woman has all of the control if the male is not particularly attractive (or at least in the mind of the woman). The relationships that matter are the ones where the female finds you irresistible and those usually don't come from making friends with people.

It is if you're young.

JBF + social circle game = success

be prepared to put in effort and struggle though

If you have a social circle you are not too subhuman so there is a chance to have sex.

If you are an ugly subhuman you don't have a social circle.

Social circle game is legit but it's not the circle itself that gets you liad but your looks. By having a circle you meet more women thus increasing the chances of finding a single female that will like your appearance.

I was pretty socially active in my late teens and early 20s.  Most of the girls in my social circle hated me.  Some actively went out of their way to try to push me out of groups that I was in first.  I witnessed the same happen to other ugly males.

Social circle game might work if you're legit average or above, but if you're below average don't expect any luck.

Do you think there even exists a social circle I could fit in? Lol, the thing that would come closest to the only social circle accepting me is incels

Ryo Hazuki said:
Social circle game might work if you're legit average or above, but if you're below average don't expect any luck.

this is the right answer

Social circle might help you to get a girlfriend, but it really is no guarantee