Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is sneir in prison?

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
brother @Sneir could be in prison. I think they fucked him because he had criminal connections to the underworld of gotham. he chilled with albanian and arab gangsters:feelskek::feelswhere:

mossad got to him

Same with me ivebeen persecuted by 3 letter mafia and 6 letter mafia

He's probably in PSYCH WARD again. No Faxe 10% beers there to cope with (IN VIDEO GAME)

He's probably in PSYCH WARD again. No Faxe 10% beers there to cope with (IN VIDEO GAME)
60MG OLAZEPINE 5MG ALPRAZOLAM 1LITER ALBANIAN VODKA (in videospiel)

Alternate he may have OD’d. :cryfeels:

He's probably in rehab again

Yes, he is working in the prison, because he is German fed faggot, you are really dumb

Who knows, he is doing something (in video game)

brother @Sneir could be in prison. I think they fucked him because he had criminal connections to the underworld of gotham. he chilled with albanian and arab gangsters:feelskek::feelswhere:
No he couldnt be in jail because he always add "in video game". He is always one step ahead of John Law.

Prison or asylum

Alternate he may have OD’d. :cryfeels:
I doubt he overdosed. He took a colorful mix of uppers and downers one would've literally cancelled the other out. Most likely caught with his street dealer turk comrades.

He said so. He was allowed to be free for Easter (although he said for Christmas) (IN VIDEO GAME)

I hope he's not

He's more sane than most normies out there