Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Is Slim Shady back?

rap god was his last good song.

eminem.jpg

WTF Cant believe this is eminem, looks so old

Just looked up more pics of him from 2018

Ascolta-Kamikaze-il-nuovo-album-a-sorpresa-di-Eminem-Collater.al_.jpg

He looks like some middle aged truck driver or fisherman

Its over, the agepill is the most brutal pill

He looks like some middle aged truck driver or fisherman

He is middle aged, he's 45 now.

The funny thing is he still has most of his hair, so he's actually aged better than the vast majority of men his age.

The funny thing is he still has most of his hair, so he's actually aged better than the vast majority of men his age.

He looks way better than before, looks like Justin Timberlake at this point.

If I looked like him with 45, I would not be a incel

He's a 5'8" manlet too :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

probably a mentalcel
oldcel for sure

at least he has statu-

well he managed to fuck that up too. Eminem is goofy

probably a mentalcel
oldcel for sure

at least he has statu-

At least he's white.

JFL at modern Eminem, praising that hack Hopsin and dissing Earl Sweatshirt and Tyler The Creator, two rappers that are leagues above his work post TES.

He looks way better than before

Ok now this is just cope.

He's still better off compared to most guys his age, but let's not pretend he still doesn't look haggard as fuck.

Ok now this is just cope.

He's still better off compared to most guys his age, but let's not pretend he still doesn't look haggard as fuck.

Oh shit, no wonder hes beardmaxing. Havent seen the pic of him without his beard

probably a mentalcel
oldcel for sure

at least he has statu-

Cope if you think Eminem is incel at all. He's a damn famous rap star. I'm not particularly into most of the genre but I know who are, FOIDS. It's trendy so of coarse foids are gonna be all over his jock. Not to mention he's rich as fuck....

Personally I thought the Trump thing was retarded, not because I personally believe in trump, I don't believe in any politicians or this left/right stuff, I just think his reasoning was pure mainstream liberal garbage. Had he made actual legit criticisms it wouldn't have been a huge deal.

Thats really sad to think about, my mental image of him is still like how he used to look in his 2000s videos

His last album was absolute garbage, I wouldn't count on it.

For me he is too old to continue...especially with the Slim Shady persona, it was funny back then, but all things must come to an end. Btw Eminem abused drugs a lot, hence why he looks like this.