Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is silent hill 2 good?

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed, one shower away from ascending
★★
I've never played it and I bought it a few weeks ago and I'm planning on playing it soon.

Is it any good?

Who knows?

Its one of the mysteries of life

Loud hill is funner

You mean the original yes?

I think the game has a great story and atmosphere but god awful combat and sometimes maze level design with a lot of backtracking. Sometimes its not clear how to progress. Remaster just needs to make the gameplay good and make the levels less crazy but it looks like they fucked up the game

Played it for an hour and got bored to death. PC version with mods is the best way of playing it.

Shattered memories MOGS also id rather play the third game.

It's a great game to play with your gf
excited ralph wiggum GIF

Silent Hill 2 is pretty good. If you're playing on PC then use the Enchanced Edition mod which is free and easy to install. In my opinion it's not as scary as SH1, though. Silent Hill 1 is masterclass horror and SH2 didn't top it.

It's super excellent, but you must play it with the original voice actors.

No it is basically a simp simulator overrated asf and remake looks like wanna be resident evil

SH2 is the worst in the series, but normies love it, because it's a walking sim with a pseudo-intellectual story.