Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is she stacy?

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
★★★

Not at all but she's cute.

No but still so pretty. :feelsaww:

Stacy:
GBaXpoSX0AEGAhC
Olivia wilde
F280Xs0aMAEJkCs
46bbd2f0738f8374bc5f5db03e5dbae8
Main qimg cdc856503779c113ce5668e4cc78eb34 lq
90144ae0f72d2bfd4bba3a4a424e3826
F790a06af81d258b7637340e061ef03a
Anna Ewers
Julia Stegner

I've heard many users say that large, wide, and/or angular jaws aren't attractive on foids but I disagree, I think having that is basically required for an attractive face.

Strong cheekbones and often hollow cheeks, big eyes, less upper eyelid exposure, high inter-occular distance, wide jaw, wide palate, small nose, and clear skin are what make a stacy, same as chad. In order to be chad or stacy, you must have the majority of these traits along with good facial harmony.

No but still so pretty. :feelsaww:

Stacy:

I've heard many users say that large, wide, and/or angular jaws aren't attractive on foids but I disagree, I think having that is basically required for an attractive face.

Strong cheekbones and often hollow cheeks, big eyes, less upper eyelid exposure, high inter-occular distance, wide jaw, wide palate, small nose, and clear skin are what make a stacy, same as chad. In order to be chad or stacy, you must have the majority of these traits along with good facial harmony.
I shouldn't have clicked the spoiler. My copes aren't strong enough to counter seeing pictures of stacies.

If a foid has nigger lips, I would kick her out and burn her.

Her face is weirdly asymmetrical

tbh = just your stupid opinion
Nope

Simps like you overrate mid toilets like this because she isnt a landwhale.

Remove landwhales from existence and this creature is a 5 at her peak

No Stacy for your face