Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is she right?

some of the things she says makes sense

Her definition lonely is probably not talking to anyone for a day or two.

Our definition of lonely is everyone treating us bad and wanting to do nothing with us.

Two separate things. Two separate realities.

Sure, some normies will feel "lonely" but ours is on a different level. They can't comprehend/fathom our loneliness.

>if you don't want to be sad anymore you have to take matters in your own hands

That is just a somewhat true.
Sure I already bought a ps5. But the problem is, that I will never be able to afford traveling and nice fast cars. I will never find a girl for ONS on Tinder. I will never succeed in career or even a fucking hobbies.
Happiness is just a dream, if you are such a 70iq subhuman, like me.

the problem is, that I will never be able to afford traveling and nice fast cars. I will never find a girl for ONS on Tinder.
Is this how you envision happiness ? A passing pleasure that fades as soon as you consume it ?

A passing pleasure that fades as soon as you consume it ?
It is not about CONSOOOOMING it is about getting a new experience.
Traveling is just interesting. Talking to different people, exploring new cultures.

It is not about CONSOOOOMING it is about getting a new experience.
Traveling is just interesting. Talking to different people, exploring new cultures.
ONS is part of the CONSOOOOMING culture. You are consuming flesh instead of building something like a family.

Sure, some normies will feel "lonely" but ours is on a different level. They can't comprehend/fathom our loneliness.

people like me, i like people, people want to be with me and makes good things for me, i still feel lonely sometimes, women speaking about male psychology are a joke

Did not watch. Fuck foids

Woman?