Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is she real or am I deluded?

MasterHero

MasterHero

Officer
★★★
I am preparing my Asia geomax trip for early next year. It is my last hope to ascend and if I fail I will rope.

I have been talking to a girl online in Indonesia for a few days. Things seem to be going well and she answers quite fast despite the timezone difference. I told her how I was an incel and looking for love and she seems to be eating it up and sharing her life with me.

Problem is she is way too attractive for me and I think she might be fake or messing with me. Is this how Asian women are or am I just deluded?

4fa367fa-e7e6-4057-b478-bd4d22db81be_2x.jpg

This is her.

Brutal scampill or fakecelpill

I am preparing my Asia geomax trip for early next year. It is my last hope to ascend and if I fail I will rope.

I have been talking to a girl online in Indonesia for a few days. Things seem to be going well and she answers quite fast despite the timezone difference. I told her how I was an incel and looking for love and she seems to be eating it up and sharing her life with me.

Problem is she is way too attractive for me and I think she might be fake or messing with me. Is this how Asian women are or am I just deluded?

This is her.
how to get scammed 101, its probably some slimy Jeet behind the screen

Probably fake

has she seen your face?
Yes I have my real pics on there. I chadfish often but only western whores.

I am not chadfishing her since this is a real trip to Asia where I will try to ascend during three months there.

I am not chadfishing her since this is a real trip to Asia where I will try to ascend during three months there.
fakecel found

but being fr, if its real im happy for you

Even better I scheduled a video call with her and she said yes. That way I will know if she is real or not.
You'll figure out your question then

how did you even find someone in indonesia? what platform did you use?

What site is this on btw? Might try it

Scam 101, its probably some jeet that rides here everyday to his scam call centre

Sounds like a scam. Why would an Asian Stacy be interested in an incel?

Probably just a fake pic with some chatters who will try to scam or rob you when you get there.

Scam, is clearly a AI pic

I am using Bumble with Travel Mode (to change location) and Omi (local dating app in SEA). I got her WhatsApp there and have been talking to her.
oh oke, maybe ill try it in the future when i can geomax

Most likely it isn't real.

This is her.
You’re either being scammed or you’ve met an HPD or BPD girl like Selkie and may have become her favorite person for the moment and are in the Cluster B idealization phase of the relationship.

All you can hope to do is get to her location and fuck her before she turns on you with the inevitable devalue and discard part of the cycle and acts like you never existed which will all be extremely painful and humiliating for you.

Remember when things seem too good to be true they usually are.

Do not ignore red flags (immediate and overwhelming interest from a cute girl that talks to you all day seemingly for no good reason you can think of for why you deserve and earned this is a HUGE red flag and sign you’re being love bombed by a Cluster B sociopath like Selkie or Amber Heard).

No girl that is mentally healthy and normal is going to be head over heels in love with a man and wanting to fuck immediately unless of course he is a giga Chad which presumably neither you nor anyone here is.

So yeah don’t end up like myself, @Todd Thundercock and @Sheogorath as well @BrendioEEE and cucked by some heartless fucking cruel BPD fucking monster.

Make sure you hop on a plane and fuck her brains out before the (psychological) split can happen, you get discarded and cucked like the rest of us.

Oh and also ScornedStoic got cucked by his Irish BPD he was so excited about as well.

Watch this video and read as many of my posts on Cluster B’s as you can before you ever decide to be foolish enough to trust this cunt with your heart.

Chances are highest she’s just another mentally ill BPD monster like Selkie, Zoe and Rowan since those are the only type of women to ever momentarily be interested in outcasted loser incels like us.

Good luck!

And get that plane ticket before she can fuck you over like Selkie did me.

View: https://youtu.be/UlXoI_XJGAg?si=JZbfqDIe6P-gLj0t

Last edited:
Chances are highest she’s just another mentally ill BPD monster like Selkie, Zoe and Rowan since those are the only type of women to ever momentarily be interested in outcasted loser incels like us.
Nice effortpost. My plan is to spend 3 months in Asia. I will not put all my eggs in one basket: I will talk to as many girls as possible so that if one ends up scamming me, being fake or scummy I have fallbacks.

Fakeupmaxxed + filtermaxxed look at her hair near the bottom jfl

Most intelligent and truecel GrAY.

she is way too attractive for me
I think she might be fake or messing with me.

This is her.
have you done a live video-chat with her where she reacts in real-time to prompts so you can be sure there's a female on the other end?

this at least would tell you if yo're interacting with the person pictured

as for the purity of her intent - that's the real rub

I went through all the steps of taking months to verify I was talking to a real girl and she played me anyway nigga

have you done a live video-chat with her where she reacts in real-time to prompts so you can be sure there's a female on the other end?

this at least would tell you if yo're interacting with the person pictured

as for the purity of her intent - that's the real rub

I went through all the steps of taking months to verify I was talking to a real girl and she played me anyway nigga
Yeah we have scheduled a whatsapp video call. I have also been played before by women who used me for free food and validation so I have my guard up.

it looks kind of fake but dont rope

Nothing is that easy, you were rejected in your entire life and suddenly a woman on the other side of the world wants you so much?
If you want to believe it, fine, much of human thought is an illusion to deal with the horror of being conscious.

The picture is clearly AI or heavily filtered at the very least are you retarded

The picture is clearly AI or heavily filtered at the very least are you retarded
Welcome to the modern world. Every single foid is using filters, make up and faceapp.

I will see how she truly looks during the video call.

I had a video call with her and she is real. Of course the pic is filtered and has make up but she was still cute in the video. She speaks decent english and is a STEM student.

Could still be a scam since these scam groups sometimes use a real girl as bait but I will keep proceeding with caution.

Option A it's a Troon

Option B It's a completely fake foid

Option C Being catfished or trolled

Option D You are a Fakecel

Option A it's a Troon

Option B It's a completely fake foid

Option C Being catfished or trolled

Option D You are a Fakecel
After the call where I verified she was real only options left are:

Option A: It is a scam or troll.
Option B: Noodlewhores truly worship whites and will date any white no matter how ugly.

After the call where I verified she was real only options left are:

Option A: It is a scam or troll.
Option B: Noodlewhores truly worship whites and will date any white no matter how ugly.
What did she say about your face

What did she say about your face
Nothing. Just a normal conversation but she was smiling and enthusiastic. I will keep talking to Asia girls and getting numbers. Then during my geomax trip I will figure out which ones are real or not. If they all turn out to be scammers I will just rope.

Nothing. Just a normal conversation but she was smiling and enthusiastic. I will keep talking to Asia girls and getting number. Then during my geomax trip I will figure out which ones are real or not. If they all turn out to be scammers I will just rope.
Mogs me

This is her.
Over
IMG 6516

Its jbw.... See how easy it is ud know whitecels=fakecels :feelsrope:

Looks "too good to be true" if that makes sense, since she fits the noodelwhore stereotype good. She also does not look like your average Indonesian or SEA noodle, since she mogs them
Probably fake