Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is she close to your looksmatch?

PleaseDontWakeMe

PleaseDontWakeMe

Banned
-
This photo is off tinder. According to her bio she's been able to get kisses. How close to you in looks is she.

Does she look better than you?
Do you mog her?
How do your figures compare?

Would you hit it?

Looksmax

Fuck, guess i'm volcel

Volcel if you wouldn't tbh

I think her weight would snap me like a twig.

Even if I'm relatively more attractive than her (me compared to all males vs her compared to all females), at the bottom 20 percentile she's still in the running because of thirsty idiots whereas I'm excluded even at bottom 40 percentile.

I bet that ugly fat cow wouldn't consider 95% of this forum "prince charming" enough for her.

Screen Shot 2019 07 23 at 103105 PM
Screen Shot 2019 07 23 at 103122 PM

Bitch looks like a bull frog, she should hop back with her species.

Last edited:
at the bottom 20 percentile she's still in the running because of thirsty idiots whereas I'm excluded even at bottom 40 percentile.
She's more like in the 10 percentile, but can smv mog a 70 percentile man any day in this cucked society.

volcel but I wouldn't

She's more like in the 10 percentile, but can smv mog a 70 percentile man any day in this cucked society.
Uh yeah what was I thinking, she's definitely 10 or under, I just paid attention to her shape and not her face.

SMVmog me.
As for figure, I am not fat or obese.
That is how my looksmatch could look btw:

IMG 20190724 083145

Uh yeah what was I thinking, she's definitely 10 or under, I just paid attention to her shape and not her face.
You can get a blowjob between the gap of her teeth at least.

I might try to see if she will agree to a bedroom buddy with the lights off agreement. A vagina is a vagina and I've had desert draws for too long.

I’m about 1 point above her.

That freewhale mogs the smv of this entire forum.

this is my looksmatch

Attachments

• 2019-07-23.png
    2019-07-23.png
    269.9 KB · Views: 104
her boobs are coming out of her stomach

this animal is not foid

how the fuck is she not collapsed into a black hole yet lmao

DON'T BE FAT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::woke::woke::D:woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

ugly and fat bad combo.. tbh i wanna see what her tits looks like lol

I mog her at everything

Man the harpoons

SMVmogs entire forum for having a gaping hole between legs

Chrome BFkwcwldqx
Chrome F2WykHqXeW

My looksmatch gets 2 offers for sex within 20min, and over 50 matches within 2.5 day (also 99+ likes within 6h). Also cucks keep messaging me first (3 already said you have beautiful eyes JFL i guess you may don't know but you are gay hommie)

so disgusting ahh

her whole bio is translated to: Hi I am fat asian roastie. What can i say about me well just what you can say about every cunt teehee.
Im very promiscuous and dont give a fuck about anything else than getting my shriveled womb pummeled like the filthy pig I am. Im so special and fun teehee am I right? In the past I was such a big whore (still am of course but im looking for gl betabuxx), not even IT cucks could illustrate my tremendous amount of whoring around in their most cucked dreams! Im looking for a 11/10 and wont settle for anything under that bc Im beatiful even though Im too lazy to take care of myself, just look at me it looks like I have a cardboardbox beneath my shirt! my belly is fucking fyat but also my vagina is very stretched out so also fyat I can fit as much in my lower mouth now as I can fit in my belly teehee!
I bet that ugly fat cow wouldn't consider 95% of this forum "prince charming" enough for her.
more like 100%

Last edited:
She is below my looksmatch

SMVmogs the whole forum. But no, i wouldn't and she's not my looksmatch.

If she lost some weight and started taking care of herself then I'd date her. She doesn't take care of her hair or diet at all so why should I be the only one who should improve himself

even she KISSED SOMEONE?
(Volcel ofc.)

It doesn't matter how looksmatched we are, she SMVmogs me and this whole forum, and this is what matters

Again what is her intellgence

My female me would be literally living in another dimension. Just having XX chromosomes would have solved all of my problems apparently

Attachments

• IMG_4242.PNG
    IMG_4242.PNG
    170.3 KB · Views: 70
Why so many incels have attractive face app gender swaps? xD

JFL If you get with a landwhale while not being fat yourself you are retarded and cucked.

kisses? She probably has 100 orbiters