Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is seamaxxing the only solution if you're sub 5'5?

If you're caucasian have colored eyes blond hair then yes :yes:

No. Zoomers asians (except japs) are taller than that, I am sure.

If you're caucasian have colored eyes blond hair then yes :yes:
True. I'm asian and my trip to Vietnam did not go well. The passport bros having it easy on the internet are not asian

It is the only solutuon for many men, the dreaded yellow inbreeding cult.
yet @Ryo_Hazuki couldnt ascend there (he's some sort of south eastern european). Most who "ascend" there are betabuxxers.

yet @Ryo_Hazuki couldnt ascend there (he's some sort of south eastern european). Most who "ascend" there are betabuxxers.
anybody could ascend with a chink, even joseph merrick

True. I'm asian and my trip to Vietnam did not go well. The passport bros having it easy on the internet are not asian
Yeah 80/20 rule is valid in asia

I think I could ascend in asia with leanmaxxing, a rhino, and some style changes and gymaxxing. Not sure though. It’s definitely over in the west though.

anybody could ascend with a chink, even joseph merrick
I've seen many reddit threads about whites who failed to eamax which means clearly they have standards there. There's a user rn in Japan and he isnt fucking. The whites ive seen succeed in ea are always at least MTN. Ugly men are ugly everywhere. SEAmaxxing is a different story but over if you're sub 5'5 tbh.

I've seen many reddit threads about whites who failed to eamax which means clearly they have standards there. There's a user rn in Japan and he isnt fucking. The whites ive seen succeed in ea are always at least MTN. Ugly men are ugly everywhere. SEAmaxxing is a different story but over if you're sub 5'5 tbh.
Alright sure. In korea I saw the ugliest white men with the best looking asian women.

which isnt saying much but still.

Alright sure. In korea I saw the ugliest white men with the best looking asian women.
Anecdotes mean jack shit. Even Mcmoohyun didnt say he saw that when i asked him. in japan, i saw 2 wmaf the entire time and it's full of white tourists lmao. compare that to sea which has probably a slightly similar amount of tourists and u see wmaf couples all the time (most are betabuxxers tho). Also, ive NEVER been surprised by a white man-east asian couple. If the dude is ugly, the girl is almost always his level. JBW doesn't exist in east asia

Anecdotes mean jack shit. Even Mcmoohyun didnt say he saw that when i asked him. in japan, i saw 2 wmaf the entire time and it's full of white tourists lmao. compare that to sea which has probably a slightly similar amount of tourists and u see wmaf couples all the time (most are betabuxxers tho). Also, ive NEVER been surprised by a white man-east asian couple. If the dude is ugly, the girl is almost always his level. JBW doesn't exist in east asia
Cope

I amu despicabre!

im sure there are exceptions tho but jbw worked better in the past

i went to popular areas of tokyo and only saw 2 wmaf couples. If it was that easy to ascend there, it would be filled to the brim with whites and white-passing ethnics with japanese gfs

Also uses ancedotes and expects is to believe him lol.

the dude is ugly, the girl is almost always his level. JBW doesn't exist in east asia
Cope. The Asian girl with that dude who got harrassed in the Taiwan metro was above him. Asians worship "blooo ayeso". Cucked race

These Lebanese Normies will slay noodlwhores easily, just for having light eyes and hair

At that height you would have to go to Indonesia or sumthing. Cause other countries especially india zoomers are tall asf

Cope. The Asian girl with that dude who got harrassed in the Taiwan metro was above him. Asians worship "blooo ayeso". Cucked race
Exceptions always exist. I think i knwo that video, the guy was tall and slightly above average other than his lips

Girls worship tall guys but are all tall guys chads? From what i saw, there were only 2 wmaf couples. It's quite hard to ascend there. Most men who go there to ascend are already below average, thats why there are so few wmaf couples.

Cope and seethe ricecuck. @edgelordcel is coming to steal your foids as well. What a bunch of whores
i don't care about japanese women. its just hard to ascend there. I wish it was easy so i could ascend there since im "white" there. You don't understand my point. I saw only 2 wmaf couples, if i saw a lot, id be spouting jbw shit rn

Exceptions always exist. I think i knwo that video, the guy was tall and slightly above average other than his lips
I understand that it's in your genes to worship WHITU man. But this is just ridiculous, if he was some other race you would call him ugly
IMG 20240627 090239
He has a literal horseface. Ltn at best.
Girls worship tall guys but are all tall guys chad
To Asian women any white who is not completely subhuman is chad.
From what i saw, there were only 2 wmaf couples. It's quite hard to ascend there. Most men who go there to ascend are already below average, thats why there are so few wmaf couples.
All ancedotes. Even Iranians and Pakistanis are slaying there. Why wouldn't white men. White men are literally, groped in public by noodlwhores in Japan and you're still denying that they absolutely, slay there.
wish it was easy so i could ascend there since im "white" there.
Noodlwhores don't see you as a white. Nobody does quit coping.
saw only 2 wmaf couples, if i saw a lot, id be spouting jbw shit rn
Because, you're not white lol. So you have to cope. Obviously, Nobody wants to accept that their women are whores for a superior race.

I understand that it's in your genes to worship WHITU man. But this is just ridiculous, if he was some other race you would call him ugly
View attachment 1187810
He has a literal horseface. Ltn at best.
you never see this couple even in the west where you can see the implications of jbw. He's a betabux. Many couples with a big looks difference exist, even white-white couples.
To Asian women any white who is not completely subhuman is chad.
no
All ancedotes. Even Iranians and Pakistanis are slaying there. Why wouldn't white men. White men are literally, groped in public by noodlwhores in Japan and you're still denying that they absolutely, slay there.
no
Noodlwhores don't see you as a white. Nobody does quit coping.
i wish i was seen as asian
Because, you're not white lol. So you have to cope. Obviously, Nobody wants to accept that their women are whores for a superior race.
that girl was called spic by lazygamer423 and im similar to her so cope. I'm sure an actual japanese person would think shes whiter than a spic since hes an sfcel of all people. I also received white treatment in Japan, hence why ill never feel Japanese. Looks is most of your identity

Seamaxxing is a general overall solution

Some months ago I went to an ethnic shop that has sweets and stuff, only arabic people go there

On average everyone in there was shorter and more closer to my height, and there was like 30 people, it felt great to not get mogged, some people were still taller than me but I was wearing shoes that give me an inch so I was kind around average maybe still a little below average I guess, but not the usual mogging I get in my white neighbourhood

However I think the issue is actually assimilating within these communities, you cant just go to a place where there are ethnics, ethnic groups kind of create their own in group preference, and without being related by blood or something its hopeless

you never see this couple even in the west where you can see the implications of jbw. He's a betabux. Many couples with a big looks difference exist, even white-white couples.
Nigger. Hot asian girl, ugly white man is known to even Normies

That's why that meme of Asian girl requirment of Asian man vs white exists. You're denying what even Normies accept. You're not Blackpilled.

Denying Reality
Denying Reality again. I have so many tiktoks saved, but I'm too lazy to go digging for it. But as for white men slaying.

View: https://youtu.be/LeaCkuYRhzM?si=91dUzCQbKIoirqtk

View: https://youtu.be/IzHIh-OquCc?si=WbeIal5Yu4WpNzd1

There was a Blackpill channel just dedicated to noodlwhores begging white men to fuck them. I'll look for it.
wish i was seen as asian
You are Asian. Not white sorry Takshi. Not buying it unless you show us an eye picture.

no

no

i wish i was seen as asian

that girl was called spic by lazygamer423 and im similar to her so cope. I'm sure an actual japanese person would think shes whiter than a spic since hes an sfcel of all people. I also received white treatment in Japan, hence why ill never feel Japanese. Looks is most of your identity
Ancedotes again. If you look like her you wouldn't have a problem showing us an eye pic(she isn't white anyway, so that means you're not white passing) and you keep lying and I catch you in 4k. Jfl at you thinking I or anyone anyone here is going to believe you.

View attachment 1187813
That's why that meme of Asian girl requirment of Asian man vs white exists. You're denying what even Normies accept. You're not Blackpilled.

Denying Reality

Denying Reality again. I have so many tiktoks saved, but I'm too lazy to go digging for it. But as for white men slaying.

There was a Blackpill channel just dedicated to noodlwhores begging white men to fuck them. I'll look for it.

You are Asian. Not white sorry Takshi. Not buying it unless you show us an eye picture.

Ancedotes again. If you look like her you wouldn't have a problem showing us an eye pic(she isn't white anyway, so that means you're not white passing) and you keep lying and I catch you in 4k. Jfl at you thinking I or anyone anyone here is going to believe you.

@Made in Heaven

View attachment 1187813

Denying Reality

@gymletethnicel you're in japan rn. Are wmaf couples common?

View attachment 1187813

Denying Reality

Bro there's a 4 hour video on YouTube of asain women thirsting for white men.

The funniest fuck part of that video is where a bunch of GAY asian men talk about how they ALSO want white cock. Lmfao even the faggots among them don't want rice dick but instead pink dick. That's how obsessed with caucasoids they are.

Think about how deranged these creatures must be

Bro there's a 4 hour video on YouTube of asain women thirsting for white men.

The funniest fuck part of that video is where a bunch of GAY asian men talk about how they ALSO want white cock. Lmfao even the faggots among them don't want rice dick but instead pink dick. That's how obsessed with caucasoids they are.

Think about how deranged these creatures must be
Yeah, I know. That's why I find them absolutely, repulsive.

Where in Tokyo? Were they looksmatched? How old were they?
No, not looksmatched. Usually it was a lardass white dude with a gook Stacy. And Shinjuku, Shibuya.

No, not looksmatched. Usually it was a lardass white dude with a gook Stacy. And Shinjuku, Shibuya.
Similar to what I’ve seen in korea and hong kong