Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting is schoolslaving cucked or am i just weak minded?

• Thread starter Deleted member 30198
  • Start date
Deleted member 30198

Deleted member 30198

The Marked God of the Blackpill
-
the task i have for today is too brutal to do it

i didn't go to the online classes of that teacher, so i know almost nothing about the shit he's teaching

one of my friends gave me a link to a tutorial to watch, learn and try to develop the project

but it's hard to pay attention, also i have to do a lot of shit to finish the project in one day

i procrastinated until the last day and i think i wont be able to do it, thus my grades are gonna get turbocucked :feelscry:

ik its all about my choices, i voluntarily chose not to do it, but still even wanting to do it i can't, i think my rotting instinct surpassed my schoolslave instinct

the worst of all is my parents believe in my capability of getting good grades, when they see my grades of that subject it will be over for me :feelsohgod:

still i do not like to be a slave of school, i prefer to rot here, at least i entertain myself here, in school it's just listening to the teacher for 2 hours and write a retard essay or develop a project :feelstrash:

idk why people put so much importance in school, it's just retarded memorization for subjects i won't even want to work on in the future :feels:

Yes it’s cucked, I stopped trying in school ages ago as I’m not gonna be a wagie.

If you’ll be able to moneymaxx eventually from it, then no

Yes it’s cucked, I stopped trying in school ages ago as I’m not gonna be a wagie.
interesting
If you’ll be able to moneymaxx eventually from it, then no
probably not, i won't be able to moneymaxx off of web dev, neither i want to study it in the future, i have no interest in it tbh

Well, since classmates and teachers will torture you I can garantuee you will be traumatized for life after you're finished