Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is saying that society will collapse a cope?

Ihatereddit

Ihatereddit

Femhorroid Respecter
★★★★★
I keep seeing people say that the consequence of never-ending hypergamy and the destruction of marriage will result in a societal collapse and that everything will eventually come back to "normal". Is that true or just coping?

probably yes, i can see many issues in the future but i dont think society will collapse at least not worldwide

Society won't collapse. Only hope is world war 3

Western society will collapse and be replaced by something else. The birth rates alone guarantee it.

"The only thing that never changes is that everything changes"

We cannot know what will happen in the near future, so I consider every comment that says "Event X will happen" as a wish and not a good estimation

Some guys are hoping it all collapses like Rome did. I doubt it, knowing our luck, but I can dream.

My hope is that the west will be taken over by conquest.

Society will colapse when capitalism can no longer sustain itself.

It's a reality, beta males are the only ones supporting society as they're usually the ones in well paid positions and they are stopping to work rapidly. Just look at the increasing popularity of NEET culture.

Don’t think it will collapse but worsen, only hope is either nature takes its course or Kim Jong Un gets tired of the world

It's wishful thinking. The economy may collapse again because of joooos but hypergamy will remain.

Freedom is cancer, Islam is the answer.

So many dreamers are here but I guess we can all agree that the future won't be bright. At least for us....

Society won't collapse. The only people getting the the shitty deal of hypergamy are ugly males. Eventually this will effect normies like it does incels but it will be a long time until hypergamy gets that bad.

It will only collapse if Kim launched the nukes.

i dont think it will collapse, but i do hope it does and hypergamy is a growing issue.

Society will collapse, but the cope is believing humanity will change. Halo effect is built into our subconscious. Hypergamy is built into our nature. Ugly males will continue to suffer.

Western society has actually been in a decline since the early 1800s, that was it's peak.

Medicine and technology has gotten better, literally everything else has gotten worse. (I don't like slavery though)

Things have been rapidly accelerating since the 60s, and especially since 2008. In the future 2008 will be seen as a major turning point in history, where the decline began to rapidly accelerate, triggered by

- Invention of smartphones
- Invention of modern social media
- Financial crisis, and a false recovery

I am an accelerationist, I want anything that speeds up the collapse of western society.

For example, I don't actually like feminism or free market capitalism, but I like both these things in the sense that they will lead society to it's destruction at a quicker pace.

I keep seeing people say that the consequence of never-ending hypergamy and the destruction of marriage will result in a societal collapse and that everything will eventually come back to "normal". Is that true or just coping?
Nope. Nothing will happen. Incels die out and the world carries on and new incels are spawned in new generation.

i think every society has to collapse eventually. time kills everything

Dollar collapse... Tick Tock

It's a reality, beta males are the only ones supporting society as they're usually the ones in well paid positions and they are stopping to work rapidly. Just look at the increasing popularity of NEET culture.
Yes, and men 25-60 dropping out of the workforce like flies

Not necessarily a cope considering a collapse is imminent. Only blue-pilled lemmings would disagree.

Yes, definitely. The world will still be turning just fine 100 years from now