Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is Sandman Mgtow accepted by the incel community ?

(title)

• Yes

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
no. and why does he talk like that.

what are you his manager.

thats some old mstow shit right flashback to years ago

View: https://youtu.be/jWJa1JOE4Jc

Yeah ive been binge watching his vids now, Your only posting this because i posted a video about sandman, Cry harder, The way he bashes women cracks me up, Wont stop watching it over a guy on the internet told me not to.

B b but Lonelyus :soy::soy:, Dont care, This is not debatable, Hes fine in my book.

he reject ther blackpill. so that's a no in my book

He was talking about this "Sailor Moon" girl whom he bangs on semi regular basis. I just don't believe taht these MGTOWs voluntarily are walking away from women, we are in the same boat.

No he's an annoying grifter with cookie-cutter mass produced unoriginal content and his nasally annoying twink voice.

Thinking Ape / Stardusk is my favorite MGTOW type guy.

No he's an annoying grifter with cookie-cutter mass produced unoriginal content and his nasally annoying twink voice.

How is he a grifter?

How is he a grifter?
I guess im using the term too generally. I mean it in the sense he just shovels unoriginal low iq content out on a daily basis to farm donaters and his sponsorships.

Busy with work rn but here is one example from the description of one of his recent vids jfl

Indeed, complete grifter. He wants to demoralise his audience so that they send him more money. This is typical of political content creators in the "manosphere", "white nationalism", fetish communities and probably in general.