Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is running BBC game an actual option for a lot of black men?

• Thread starter AppleMaleStrategies
  • Start date
AppleMaleStrategies

AppleMaleStrategies

Banned
-
I understand that white men have higher SMV than all other races but I think black men might be number 3 right behind lighter skinned Latinos who are number 2 on the smv scale.

There are incels and chads within every race but let’s stop this cope of “chads are their own race” as if we are going to dismiss the race aspect of the black pill. Jbw is definitely real in Latin America and Asia and I’m pretty sure some whitecels could be saved by relocating there. I also believe JBB may work in some European countries like Poland.

Even if BBC is a meme I’m sure there are some Mandingo loving white girls all over Europe. For example the other day I saw a white Stacy with an average looking black dude who was maybe 5’10. Like I’ve seen a lot of good looking white girls with BBCs but then again maybe they were oofy doofies or they could have been betabuxxing.

It depends, I think you might have to be black for.it to actually work.

Blacks can only ascend by playing up the worst stereotypes about them
You need to be that monkey

Could definitely work in western countries like Germany

No, it isn't conceivable if you aren't a Tyrone or a Thug , unfortunately

Rap, go to the gym, act like a low iq degenrate.

Say stuff like shiiiitt, dawwwggggg. n1ggaaa and other n1ggar stuff and you good to go.

But before u that thank your j00ish masters for pushing your race,

Yes every black guy I know has at least 5 white girls trying to fuck him because they need to give him affirmative action pussy and plus many of them do believe the bbc myth

Yes every black guy I know has at least 5 white girls trying to fuck him because they need to give him affirmative action pussy and plus many of them do believe the bbc myth
BBC is law! Lol