Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is reviewbrah an incel?

He is a Chad.

all sub 5 men are incel

Who?

541A1E02 81B6 4584 A25F 586281767B56

I would think he would be as he doesn't seem to be very social but as he has his own YT channel and podcasts/radio shows I am fairly certain at least ONE female would be within his radar and fucked him. Probably like a starstruck fan.

he statusmaxxed so i don't think so

Hes a negative inhib tallcel. But in all honesty yes

reviewbrah ascended when he statusmaxxed, if you read the comments you see foids lusting after him.

reviewbrah ascended when he statusmaxxed, if you read the comments you see foids lusting after him.
I know but he just too autistic. I dont know if he could handle that kinda thing

I don't think so.

He has never gotten laid, lol at the copers saying he has females lusting after him in the comments.
Those bitches are looking for attention, if they saw him in real life they would think he's a short ugly creep.

Statusmaxxxing can guarantee you getting laid eventually at least 1 time in your life. Remember that there are totally mentally ill foids out there and the better exposure you have the best is the chance you'll get contacted by a 3/10 mentally damaged femoid.

Reviewbrah is a vampire, he has no need for the promiscuity of femoids.