Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is revenge important to you?

• Thread starter sneed (not chuck)
  • Start date

What do you do?

• Get revenge

• Kill myself

• Try to move on

Results are only viewable after voting.
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
Let's say you were home alone. A hispanic man broke in and raped you at gunpoint. He is so foolish that he leavea his gun and a paper with his address and his bedtime. What do you do?

If i had 7 bullets id kill 6 of the most horrible people ive known then save the last one for myself

Yes revenge is important to me. Cuck if you don't avenge yourself

my revenge would happen a lot more quicker before he could even leave my dwelling, blood.
Verdugos can't aim for shiet, Chico. :smonk:
And they'd have to completely beat me first before they get what they want.
"Death before Dishonor."

it's over

go to his home, rape him back then cut his belly open and shove a dead cat inside of it

Let's say you were home alone. A hispanic man broke in and raped you at gunpoint. He is so foolish that he leavea his gun and a paper with his address and his bedtime. What do you do?
very specific fantasy
if he was hispanic i would call him a greasy latinx chollo spic mongrel bandito and shoot him in the leg lmao

I voted before reading the question :feelskek: I thought it was in general, against soyciety and all.

A vingança nunca é plena, mata a alma e envenena.

Throw hands with them!

If i had 7 bullets id kill 6 of the most horrible people ive known then save the last one for myself

While you stare at them all looking at you, with their hands up in the air frightened, you proceed to press on the trigger only to realize you never loaded the gun

• Your vote will be publicly visible.

Absolute cuck, if you don't get revenge.