Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is raping a foid who tries to fight you or has wronged morally justifiable ?

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
I mean, she hurt you, so it's only justifiable she give you her pussy for payback.

I wish I could do it to them.

Well physical abuse and sexual abuse are not the same thing, feels like the thread title implies it could be however.

If she wants to cause you harm, To me thats just another person, It doesnt give them any more privileges just because said person is another gender, You get what i mean, Were all born people in this world or the human race, If another human from this race tries to harm me, Ofc i want to harm it back or run to make it stop, If its female i will be sent to jail just because that other human of nature was born female which is stupid if that human tries to HARM ME.

So yeah its justified to harm another human in self defense.

I mean, she hurt you, so it's only justifiable she give you her pussy for payback.
she'd like it too. they love that enemies to lover shit

If she wants to cause you harm, To me thats just another person, It doesnt give them any more privileges just because said person is another gender, You get what i mean, Were all born people in this world or the human race, If another human from this race tries to harm me, Ofc i want to harm it back or run to make it stop, If its female i will be sent to jail just because that other human of nature was born female which is stupid if that human tries to HARM ME.

So yeah its justified to harm another human in self defense.
Yes, even raping them is justifiable if they're a foid

I really think she owes you so.ething but I am not sure she owes us that. Something similiar, at the least

it's called self-defense rape

Yes, of course. Morally justifiable and legally justifiable are not necessarily always the same thing. It's important to remember that the law is not infallible. It was written by humans, and humans aren't perfect.

in a self defense situation

it is always morally justified jfl

giving foids choices is what fucked up society

So if a guy punches you that means you have the right to fuck his ass? This logic is retarded.

Rape are always justified. Woman dont deserve anything