Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is rapefugeemaxxing legit?

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★
I'm think of larping as a muslim rapefugee, I could live as a NEET more easily and western women seem to be attracted to that muslim terrorist halo.
What helps is that I have been confused for an Arab by Arabs and by western people before. Like they would ask me if I was muslim or outright start speaking Arabic with me.
What do you think? Would larping as a rapefugee work knowing their privileges in the west

Denzel Washington Love GIF

Remember to wear your black or blue coat, black pants and always filp the bird at any camera pointed at you for dark triad effect. Also don't shower so you look the part

I also have thought something similar. Larping as an ukrainian refugee so I can skip all the job bullshit where I'm not wanted and withdraw good benefits. Otherwise I possibly could never move abroad which is in normal circumstances foid and chad only.