Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Racism natural and good?

Is Racism natural?

• Yes

Votes: 32 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
Some people argue that racism is good and that Western Society is cucked for shaming/discouraging such behavior. What is your opinion?

It has existed through our entire human history, it's not made up like feminism

racism is natural since all people are tribe-like people and are bound to its tribe now nations, and it always was like this that when we see foreign man taking our woman from our tribe then we were getting mad

It has existed through our entire human history, it's not made up like feminism
Wouldn't it be better if other groups cooperated instead fighting?

Nah racism is gay asf and cucked
Racist=Fakecel

It's natural but I'm against it :feelsjuice:
We can't judge brocels by the color of their skin

Natural? Yes.

Good? Well racism is essentially just discriminating against other humans for their looks & genetic makeup, which is something we incels go through every day. It'd be hypocritical to call out normies for their lookist bullshit and do the exact same. Then again, hypocrisy is also something humans do quite well, so I don't expect it to stop anytime soon.

Natural? Yes.

Good? Well racism is essentially just discriminating against other humans for their looks & genetic makeup, which is something we incels go through every day. It'd be hypocritical to call out normies for their lookist bullshit and do the exact same. Then again, hypocrisy is also something humans do quite well, so I don't expect it to stop anytime soon.
Basically this

Some people argue that racism is good and that Western Society is cucked for shaming/discouraging such behavior. What is your opinion?
Yes it’s 100% natural just don’t be anti semetic in any way or suffer the consequences :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

Yes it’s 100% natural just don’t be anti semetic in any way or suffer the consequences :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
Yep. It's ok to discriminate against every race, except us because that's wrong. :feelshaha:

Yep. It's ok to discriminate against every race, except us because that's wrong. :feelshaha:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
(((We))) will just shut it down Goyim will never win

Natural? Yes.

This guy is racist against tallfags :feels:

Death to all tallfaggots.
Saint Cho

Most "racists" live in multiracial/multicultural areas and have had bad experiences. It's people that have been raised in monolithic and especially Western societies that are clueless and think that all races are the same. Racism is a survival trait that helps you make quick decisions that'll keep you alive and/or prevent you from getting swindled.

Most "racists" live in multiracial/multicultural areas and have had bad experiences. It's people that have been raised in monolithic and especially Western societies that are clueless and think that all races are the same. Racism is a survival trait that helps you make quick decisions that'll keep you alive and/or prevent you from getting swindled.
Nah most racists live in homogenous settings and are therefore ignorant of how different races behave. They have a monolithic perception of outside peoples.

it's from the ground. everything from the ground is natural and good :smonk:

Op are u a african i saw ur name was some african sounding name

It's based. And based off very true things. Whites have been at the top and deffinatley deserve it they put the work in. Niggers on the other hand have contributed shit to the world and constantly expect a handout. Look at all the inventions, rich history, ideas that have came from white people. The combustion engine, electricity, the internet, airplanes, the most major inventions created by them. Wtf have niggers created besides grief and violence? Look at africa. The little trendies today refuse to accept it. I have no idea why white people are afraid to be proud and look out for there own. I think alot are starting to catch on they just don't want to admit it. As for asians they are very smart people but they are very easily oppressed by dictatorships and communism. Whites have almost every good attribute human beings could have in the sense of progressing as a society and having a good society. (Unless your incel of course)

It's based. And based off very true things. Whites have been at the top and deffinatley deserve it they put the work in. Niggers on the other hand have contributed shit to the world and constantly expect a handout. Look at all the inventions, rich history, ideas that have came from white people. The combustion engine, electricity, the internet, airplanes, the most major inventions created by them. Wtf have niggers created besides grief and violence? Look at africa. The little trendies today refuse to accept it. I have no idea why white people are afraid to be proud and look out for there own. I think alot are starting to catch on they just don't want to admit it. As for asians they are very smart people but they are very easily oppressed by dictatorships and communism. Whites have almost every good attribute human beings could have in the sense of progressing as a society and having a good society. (Unless your incel of course)
Why do you call yourself a nigger? Just because your race is a failure, doesn't you are.

Yes just for the sake of making soys seethe

Racism is natural and healthy for society.

natural- yes, probably

good?- no, nobody chose what their race was gonna be before there were born, just like no one chooses to be ugly or unattractive. Racism, prejudices and biases make life worse for those who already have it shitty, we could all just be civil towards eachother, and i think we'd be better off that way

yup whites basically obliterated everyone for millennia
not sure how the great cuckening came to happen honestly
it's clearly the boomer's rebellious hippy children

too much LSD and pot I guess
Boomers were based -- patriarchal, traditional and also racist

Nah most racists live in homogenous settings and are therefore ignorant of how different races behave. They have a monolithic perception of outside peoples.
OK, yes, I'll admit that people in homogenous settings have a perception of certain groups, true, so I don't disagree. But people that feel anger and hatred toward a particular group are the ones that live in mixed settings (mostly)