Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is race mixing really that bad?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
The white girls who only date black guys and the Asian girls who only date white guys are obviously stupid, but is it really that bad for different races to have a kid or at least date?

i'm sorry you got no replies

Seems like something silly for an incel to care about.

Except for the fact that mixed mutts often end up criminals that are dangerous to EVERYONE ie Chads/Stacies/Incels all alike.

Its also extremely selfish and shortsighted to bring a mixed mutt into the world as they also are very likely to end up like Elliot Rodger (if male) and have to go through the extreme suffering that we here know all too well due to our forced condition from society.

Except for the fact that mixed mutts often end up criminals that are dangerous to EVERYONE ie Chads/Stacies/Incels all alike.

Its also extremely selfish and shortsighted to bring a mixed mutt into the world as they also are very likely to end up like Elliot Rodger (if male) and have to go through the extreme suffering that we here know all too well due to our forced condition from society.
Being ethnic is suffering regardless, half ethnic is still just ethnic. In a perfect world ethnics wouldn't exist but that can't happen.

The white girls who only date black guys and the Asian girls who only date white guys are obviously stupid, but is it really that bad for different races to have a kid or at least date?
dating is fine, sex is fine, but having mixed race children is completely fucked. It messes you up so bad. Neither race is superior, both races' genetics are lost and you come out as an unholy abomination mess of the two
even if you are a chad, you would have been better off as just a White chad or a fucking black Tyrone
mixed race guys have shitty skin color, even if chad

Yes, the kid is going to have an identify crisis about what race he is. If he's hapa, he wouldn't fit in with Asians or whites, if he's mulatto, he wouldn't fit in with blacks and whites. You can apply this to pretty much any racial combination. Also on top of that, mixed people are generally uglier than their racially pure counterparts. If it's a woman, that point's moot, but it matters a lot for the male child.

That's having kids though, I don't think that merely dating is going to cause that degree of problems

I really don’t care tbh. I only get mad at Tyrones fucking white girls because they’re cutting into our market :feels:

Race mixing is retarded in multiple ways.

Unless the children win the genetic jackpot, they're most likely going to grow up to be mutts and future Elliot Rodgers.
Secondly all races should only be within itself and no reach into others as to not fuck up the SMV market.

But at the end no point in caring, let the world go to shit.

Being a Euro-Asian mutt myself, I must say, It's not exactly "ideal" for a male offspring to be half Asian and half European.
Though I cannot testify for the other races, I assume it's much the same.

Last edited:
where i live is mixed

idk, all i know is chad is getting his pp wet right now.

won't have to worry about it

I'm a product of years of racemixing myself and you tell me... Is it really worth it ?
Of course Chad and Stacy spawns are possible but the chances are low.
Races must be kept separate.

Never began for us:feelscry:

Yes this , exactly.

@JohnWickCel why do you even care about racemixing ?

There are 7.7 billion people last I checked, who gives a fuck what some white whore has as her boyfriend.

LITERALLY, WHO GIVES A FUCK

Yes, the kid is going to have an identify crisis about what race he is. If he's hapa, he wouldn't fit in with Asians or whites, if he's mulatto, he wouldn't fit in with blacks and whites. You can apply this to pretty much any racial combination. Also on top of that, mixed people are generally uglier than their racially pure counterparts. If it's a woman, that point's moot, but it matters a lot for the male child.

That's having kids though, I don't think that merely dating is going to cause that degree of problems
This accurate ngl

Yes this , exactly.

@JohnWickCel why do you even care about racemixing ?

There are 7.7 billion people last I checked, who gives a fuck what some white whore has as her boyfriend.

LITERALLY, WHO GIVES A FUCK
Because a surprising amount of people here do.

bro like let mr just mix my genetics with a woman who is biologically different bro im sure the offspring will be ok
when you mix a horse with a donkey you get an infertile mule

bad for DEATHnics not crakkkas

if its white male aisan girl or white incel using jbw it's bad

Depends on the couple type, wmaf relationships are built on fetishes and will result in subhumans but wfam has less of a chance of doing that unless the white foid is the bottleneck. Also depends on if the child is male or female.

Not stupid, if that white guy is me, but I see no asian girls who are not stupid

If the kid ends up ugly , yeah

Cacapoopoopeepeeshire wee wee p p