Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is proudweeb the fastest postmaxxer?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
You can Just macro the sewers lol

Very likely, although it's hard to compare postmaxxers now vs before. The mods used to ban you for quoting someone, replying to a post with a banned user, replying to a post older than a month, quoting someone else, not replying with a bare minimum of a paragraph, etc...

I heard that he is good at coding so he's probably using a bot.

is @Arescel faster than @proudweeb?

is @Arescel faster than @proudweeb?
Possibly, I am at 420 posts a day since I signed up and 2860 posts a week. Also I did 10,000 posts in one week from 10k > 20k, I'm not sure what the record is.

When 10k in 3 months was impressive :lul:

For future people reading this; I am at 40k posts 3 months after signing up.

When 10k in 3 months was impressive :lul:
jfl

Possibly, I am at 420 posts a day since I signed up and 2860 posts a week. Also I did 10,000 posts in one week from 10k > 20k, I'm not sure what the record is.
I did 32k to 42k from july 2nd to 5th :feelsmage:

Believe it or not I didn't even click on the sewers my first 2 months here, I wondered why people were posting dots lol.

@needsolution was faster tbh
He postmaxxed so hard at one point his screen name colour was eight ranks below that usually assigned to his post count. The system couldn't keep up with him.

no he is not.

just look at post/online ratio theory :feelshaha: