Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment is protestantism based or cucked

protestantism based or soy?

• protestantism is cucked.based catholic .we got pope.hierachy,templar and crusades.united.more older

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Based because its isn't respecting muh authority.based on logic and rationality.led to secularism.

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
cinderogre

cinderogre

inhabitant of nihilistic reality
★★★★★
I think catholic church is based

I mean, there's no such thing as God...

So I can't recommend any particular religion, really

I mean, there's no such thing as God...

So I can't recommend any particular religion, really
but still even if there is no god which look based?

Protestantism is giga cucked. It's christianity diluted to the point when everyone can just start a new religion without any credentials or authority. No wonder why there's so many denominations of these. And honestly, it has no reason to exist in the 21st century. Protestants and their religious heads are basically schismatics holding on to their little means of power over religious people.

Protestantism is giga cucked. It's christianity diluted to the point when everyone can just start a new religion without any credentials or authority. No wonder why there's so many denominations of these. And honestly, it has no reason to exist in the 21st century. Protestants and their religious heads are basically schismatics holding on to their little means of power over religious people.
I think protestantism led to things like democracy,liberlaism,induvudualsim rationality.pretyy much many things modern society have Protestant background.no wonder even American ideals and capitalism was created from Protestant work ethic

I think protestantism led to things like democracy,liberlaism,induvudualsim rationality.pretyy much many things modern society have Protestant background.no wonder even American ideals and capitalism was created from Protestant work ethic

@DarkStarDown

literally only exists because kings wanted to get divorced. cucked af.

I think protestantism led to things like democracy,liberlaism,induvudualsim rationality.pretyy much many things modern society have Protestant background.no wonder ev capitalism was created from Protestant work ethic
Actually these values have their roots in catholic intellectual tradition, its moderate anti-dogmatism and openness to internal criticism and debate (i don't think any religion would give much credit to external criticism). I'm no expert though, maybe there's something more to it. I'd want to educate myself on the subject, but right now have not much time.

Predestination is gigacucked.
I'm not educated enough on christianity to have an opinion on the rest, but this is an obvious and major flaw.

Actually these values have their roots in catholic intellectual tradition, its moderate anti-dogmatism and openness to internal criticism and debate (i don't think any religion would give much credit to external criticism). I'm no expert though, maybe there's something more to it. I'd want to educate myself on the subject, but right now have not much time.
so u are proud of the values that are responsible for globohomo?

Is this supposed to be catholics vs protestantism?

I don't know about that.

But protestantism is more based than cucked simply on the account of being a religion. Which means anti LGBT and anti abortion. Which means a weaker left, a weaker feminism, so less power for women. It's good.

so u are proud of the values that are responsible for globohomo?
I'm proud of the traditional liberal values: freedom of speech, freedom of association, right to own property, right to own guns, right to protest etc.

I'm proud of the traditional liberal values: freedom of speech, freedom of association, right to own property, right to own guns, right to protest etc.
aim proud of dark age intuition,witch burning, crusades and brutal punsihments.based as fuck

aim proud of dark age intuition,witch burning, crusades and brutal punsihments.based as fuck
It's funny that apparently witch burning wasn't as common in the middle ages (or dark ages), and became somewhat prominent (or at least more documented) only later in the renaissance. And protestants engaged in it on par with catholics if not even more. But i agree crusades were based.