Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is playing Tomb Raider cucked?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
Just asking, cause you play as a foid, is it cucked to Tomb Raidermaxx?

Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!
Over for Warned cels. :feelsbadman:

Only if you play the ones that feminize her properly, and fap to it. Remember, a proper feminine woman in video games is something that the SJWs and soy-fueled cucks hate, that means it's a good thing.

Only if you play the ones that feminize her properly, and fap to it. Remember, a proper feminine woman in video games is something that the SJWs and soy-fueled cucks hate, that means it's a good thing.
I am playing the 2013 tomb raider, the foid character is pretty skinny and feminine in my opinion. :feelscomfy:

Not if you get her killed on purpose.

:feelsthink:

I am playing the 2013 tomb raider, the foid character is pretty skinny and feminine in my opinion. :feelscomfy:
Good. May the fuming of the cucks commence. :feelshaha:

it's cucked insofar as it's a bad game.

I played Tomb Raider 2013 a while ago and I liked it. Don't think I got around to finishing it though. I wouldn't consider it cucked.
Pretty much all of the Tomb Raider games do just that, except for the really old ones, where she was literally just polygons.