Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is plastic surgery legit?

Bri8564

Bri8564

Veteran
★★★★
How many points up can i as a 3/10 go with plastic surgery?

not_here_4_points said:
Depends on what the defects are.
From what I can tell ptosis, cheekbones, assymetrical nose, and sloped subhuman forehead for frontal, from profile recessed chin sloped subhuman forehead Jewish Roman nose with dorsal hump gonial angle and recessed chin

not_here_4_points said:
From what I can tell ptosis, cheekbones, assymetrical nose, and sloped subhuman forehead for frontal, from profile recessed chin sloped subhuman forehead Jewish Roman nose with dorsal hump gonial angle and recessed chin

It depends entirely how fixable your flaws are. Not everything can be fixed. If you're incel because of your lower third, then you're in luck, because they are quite good at fixing that and giving people a nice and believable jaw structure.

If your defect is your nose it can legit raise you 3 points psl.

Updated thread post

If your ptosis is severe enough ptosis surgery would make the biggest difference for you. There are implants/fillers for your cheekbones or eye area although the biggest difference that could be made for the orbital and zygote advancement is through a modified lefort 3, which is very difficult if not nearly impossible to get. Rhinoplasty or other partial nose surgeries such as septoplasty for your nose. Not sure if genial angle can be treated or fixed with plastic surgery. There is of course chin implants or sliding genioplasty for your chin, the latter making a greater difference as it moves your chin forward.

Yeah, but if you have a bad eye area you're fucked. Check out every "looksmaxed" former incel. They all always already had a good eye area, or even somewhat decent. I have never seen a single person ever who had an eye area like mine turn into a Chad lite. Ever.

Yeah, but if you have a bad eye area you're fucked. Check out every "looksmaxed" former incel. They all always already had a good eye area, or even somewhat decent. I have never seen a single person ever who had an eye area like mine turn into a Chad lite. Ever.

universallyabhorred said:
If your ptosis is severe enough ptosis surgery would make the biggest difference for you. There are implants/fillers for your cheekbones or eye area although the biggest difference that could be made for the orbital and zygote advancement is through a modified lefort 3, which is very difficult if not nearly impossible to get. Rhinoplasty or other partial nose surgeries such as septoplasty for your nose. Not sure if genial angle can be treated or fixed with plastic surgery. There is of course chin implants or sliding genioplasty for your chin, the latter making a greater difference as it moves your chin forward.
Thank you for the info my friend :)

anincelforlifelol said:

I used to have a REALLY REALLY bad eye area. Like pretty much as bad as it gets. Now it's decent. My eye area specifically went from 1/10 to 6/10.

anincelforlifelol said:
I have a good eye color and long lashes that mogs any females natty, only problem with my eye area I think is the ptosis and maybe nct/scleral show a bit

Ryo Hazuki said:
I used to have a REALLY REALLY bad eye area. Like pretty much as bad as it gets. Now it's decent. My eye area specifically went from 1/10 to 6/10.
PM me the eyes. I don't believe this. What did you have done?

Ryo Hazuki said:
I used to have a REALLY REALLY bad eye area.  Like pretty much as bad as it gets.  Now it's decent.  My eye area specifically went from 1/10 to 6/10.

Fuark. Where did you get ptosis or recommend getting it done?

anincelforlifelol said:
What did you have done?

My whole greater eye area was significantly changed.

Eyelid ptosis repair, canthoplasty, upper bleph, brow bone reduction, fat grafting to tear troughs, brow lift and a minor brow revision for better symmetry.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
My whole greater eye area was significantly changed.  

Eyelid ptosis repair, canthoplasty, upper bleph, brow bone reduction, fat grafting to tear troughs, brow lift and a minor brow revision for better symmetry.

i also had similar surgeries done for my eyes mind exchanging pics?

Plastic surgery literally means the difference between life and death depending on what’s wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back