Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is personality genetic?

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
How does one personalitymaxx?

What do people mean when they tell you to just 'change the way you act'. Beyond using substances to alter your state of mind (which btw doesn't alter your personality) is there any realistic way to alter your personality without resulting to very invasive methods like lobotomizing yourself or CIAtorturesleepdeprivationcombinediwithhardcoresubstancesandhypnosisabusemaxxing?
-

I know it's possible somehow. Because I was a completely different person when I was a child. I was very confident and outspoken, but years of abuse broke me down.

What do people mean when they tell you to just 'change the way you act'. Beyond using substances to alter your state of mind (which btw doesn't alter your personality) is there any realistic way to alter your personality without resulting to very invasive methods like lobotomizing yourself or CIAtorturesleepdeprivationcombinediwithhardcoresubstancesandhypnosisabusemaxxing?
-
You can force yourself to act a certain way and appear confident and all that, you can also go to therapy to try to change your mindset although that may not work. Changing your personality is very difficult and you’ll eventually get weary of pretending you’re someone that you’re not. There are studies that show personality is mainly genetic but childhood trauma can severely change your personality.

Probably.
Folk wisdom confirm that people never change.

Your personality is how you respond to being treated, If people treat you like shit, then you're going to be closed off.

You can force yourself to act a certain way and appear confident and all that, you can also go to therapy to try to change your mindset although that may not work. Changing your personality is very difficult and you’ll eventually get weary of pretending you’re someone that you’re not. There are studies that show personality is mainly genetic but childhood trauma can severely change your personality.
So you're telling me I had the golden ticket, giga-confident personality as a child but this world through its abuse and bully of me robbed me of my gigachad personality?

How cruel...

Your personality is how you respond to being treated, If people treat you like shit, then you're going to be closed off.
Your response to stimuli r determined by genetics

Yeah i think personality is quite a bit genetic imo.

Psychopaths, sociopaths etc. Are a good example of personality's being genetic.

Ofc the personality's will still vary person to person but things like a lack of empathy, being manipulative, lack of remorse etc. Are things that are ingrained into these people's minds and there isn't much they can do to change it because they were just born that way.

Yeah i think personality is quite a bit genetic imo.

Psychopaths, sociopaths etc. Are a good example of personality's being genetic.

Ofc the personality's will still vary person to person but things like a lack of empathy, being manipulative, lack of remorse etc. Are things that are ingrained into these people's minds and there isn't much they can do to change it because they were just born that way.
I need to destroy my empathy, I am an empath by nature it has brought me NOTHING good, it only fucks me over again and again everyone fucking takes advantage of me for being so very agreeable I don't know how to say no anymore.

I must fix this ASAP. I must self-induce sociopathy. I can cure my body with leanmaxxing but I can't cure my mind, I need to do both before I SEAmaxx, how do I do this, this is of critical importance.

So you're telling me I had the golden ticket, giga-confident personality as a child but this world through its abuse and bully of me robbed me of my gigachad personality?

How cruel...
Same here. I was very friendly and full of hope as a child.

I need to destroy my empathy, I am an empath by nature it has brought me NOTHING good, it only fucks me over again and again everyone fucking takes advantage of me for being so very agreeable I don't know how to say no anymore.

I must fix this ASAP. I must self-induce sociopathy. I can cure my body with leanmaxxing but I can't cure my mind, I need to do both before I SEAmaxx, how do I do this, this is of critical importance.
I don't really have advice for you as I suffer from being to empathetic as well tbh.

Only way I can think of to get rid (or at least kind of get rid) of certain personality traits are jewpills but there are lots of other negative side effects with those (for some) so be very careful if you consider that path (which I personally wouldn't recommend)

I don't really have advice for you as I suffer from being to empathetic as well tbh.

Only way I can think of to get rid (or at least kind of get rid) of certain personality traits are jewpills but there are lots of other negative side effects with those (for some) so be very careful if you consider that path (which I personally wouldn't recommend)
I can't take the jewpills like you said, too many negative side effects.

I must find another way and fast too.

Whatever helps you cope.

Personality IS almost acquired. Else is cope

I can't take the jewpills like you said, too many negative side effects.

I must find another way and fast too.
If you find a way then let me know :feelsYall:

How do I change it then
They are value systems and exercises in effort to subdue your instincts. You just have to get used to a pattern of behavior. Quitting smoking is cold turkey and stay strong no matter what happens. The same with the rest of the changes you want to see in your behavior.

We must consult with the collective Wisdom

I think it's 60% genetics and 40% parenting.

-
Yes height is genetics

-
a good chunk of it is, the other part being your experiences and what you have lived so far, how people treat you, if you were treated like shit for a good chunk of your life, you will obviously be more defensive, aggressive, on edge, more closed off, and "boring", it happened to me.

Last edited:
Some part of it, but not all of it

Leaving aside the axioms that are discussed in this forum

Yes, I believe that an important component of personality is genetics.

If you are not very empathetic and given to fights, probably your father or a grandfather was like that and you inherited that personality.

I am like my mother in some things and like a great-grandfather in others.

Then there is the environment and life experiences that shape previous genetics.

All my great-grandparents were soldiers in both world wars. And I like combat and martial arts, there is something of the "family unconscious" in all this

-
Partly, it's also environmental

Many guys here were normal happy kids in their early years untl society broke them