Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is Patrick Bateman Based?

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Its a character in American Psycho film. Did you watch the film? What do you think about his killing techniques and mindset etc?

Meh. He’s based as far as the lack of metaphysical ideals in a civilization are concerned.
He’s a cuck for his wimpering resentment message. Can’t be a man and come to terms with his jealousy and resentment, he has to whine about how evil literally everyone else is, murdering others to confirm his delusions.

I dont know but he was portrayed as sociopath chad, therefore I cannot relate to him

I dont know but he was portrayed as sociopath chad, therefore I cannot relate to him

Exactly, despite him being a sociopath, normies love his character just because he was a chad. If a movie was made about an incel brutally murdering other people, everyone would see the incel main character as the villain, that’s if such a movie didn’t get banned by the government in the first place.

Exactly, despite him being a sociopath, normies love his character just because he was a chad. If a movie was made about an incel brutally murdering other people, everyone would see the incel main character as the villain, that’s if such a movie didn’t get banned by the government in the first place.
Was going to say the same thing. If an ugly male did the same thing it wouldn't be considered cool

If patrick bateman was a real life person he would be the blackpilled chad

Last edited:
Loved watching him attacking that foid with a chainsaw.

But yeah, he was a chad so can't relate.

impress-based.gif

He is but he still a chad but he understand very well our to enjoy his life.

A useful takeaway I got from the movie is the answer to a lot of questions don't matter, it made my mind more peaceful. Not to say I have a peaceful mind, I still focus on things that matter but I disregard random shit more

I think that the part when he is chased by the police helicopter was pure imagination.

Frick yeah bro, Patrick Bateman was so based! He was such a sigma male. He's a character I can relate to, just like the Joker (2019)

You should listen to the audiobook. It's far better

He pretty much shows that the Black Pill is not only for incels, but for Chads. The movie spits Black Pills all the time, but it's okay to say Black Pill facts when you're a Chad.

Wasn't this movie directed by a foid

Movie wasn't even that good. I can't even remember the ending that's how unmemorable it is.

Its a character in American Psycho film. Did you watch the film? What do you think about his killing techniques and mindset etc?
Not really, he was just really insecure and jealous of his other co workers. I didn't really admire him all that much. I don't why normies like him so much tho.

The movie itself is pretty entertaining though

Meh. He’s based as far as the lack of metaphysical ideals in a civilization are concerned.
He’s a cuck for his wimpering resentment message. Can’t be a man and come to terms with his jealousy and resentment, he has to whine about how evil literally everyone else is, murdering others to confirm his delusions.
This tbh. Nothing chad-like about being an insecure little girl.

No, it’s a cringe movie, same goes for fight club: Hollywood movies for low iq normies

No! :feelsohgod: Put the spoon in the carton! :feelswhat:

You're describing the human centipede :feelsLSD: