Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is over for me. Fat face despite being underweight

S

shibo

Officer
Well i am curry and underweighy and even then i have a fat face. Cant imagine how much worse and fatter it would look when i gain weight

How tall and weight?

It's truly over if you have a bloated face despite being underweight, liposuction is your only hope

@shibo Maybe a surgery can help you tbh.

Try being skinny skinny instead of skinny fat. I'm planning to skinnymaxx and maybe do clear bulk when time has come.

Try being skinny skinny instead of skinny fat. I'm planning to skinnymaxx and maybe do clear bulk when time has come.
I have no motivation ive been skinny all my life im just gonna eat and gain weight when i reach like normal weight which i think 170 lb i will workout but even when i reach 170 lb idk what to do what to workout to get lean

I hope its not humble brag but 6'1 145 lbs

Autswitchz survivors that way -------->

But seriously man you're severely underweight.

I have the same issue to a certain extent I think. It's normal if you have a round face. Do you have a round face?

yes and despite that i have such a fat face so im depressed
I have the same issue to a certain extent I think. It's normal if you have a round face. Do you have a round face?
well i dont know my face shape but i dont think its round

He's not really underweight IMO, for someone having low level of muscle (which I assume the op is) 145 lb for 6'1 falls into normal range on the lower side of BMI scale

You have no bones support on your face. The reason your face looks fat, chubby, whatever you call it.

Just like everyone else. You lurk the sluts and fap in the toilet.

i need to gain weight what would i do at gym
Building muscle. Eat many proteins and more food than you normally eat and gymcell you will get buff but it will take time and discipline.

Building muscle. Eat many proteins and more food than you normally eat and gymcell you will get buff but it will take time and discipline.
when should i lift weights i have dumbbell at home. After dinner ?

Oh and OP can you see your jawline? Like is your ramus visible

99196-004-B91F3F9B.jpg

when should i lift weights i have dumbbell at home. After dinner ?
you can do it anytime you want bro. But workout your whole body. Do squats, deadlifts, bench press, pull ups and dips. 3 times a week.

Oh and OP can you see your jawline? Like is your ramus visible

99196-004-B91F3F9B.jpg
Yes i have visible jawline and that bone sticking out between ramus and body. I think my ramus is flabby cuz i have facial hair right now but i think ramus is flabby

It was over once you said “I am a curry” :cryfeels:

@AsiaCel the only thing saving my fat face from being completely ogre is that i got my dads jaw. Do u thinj i can get surgery to fix my receding chin and that could help out the fat cheek appearance

try chewing lots of gum, it says it helps to burn fat off your face, I have the same problem but not in my face, it's in my belly I'm skinny but my belly is always rounded shape

Can't be over if it never began

try chewing lots of gum, it says it helps to burn fat off your face, I have the same problem but not in my face, it's in my belly I'm skinny but my belly is always rounded shape

spot fat removal doesn't exist

@AsiaCel the only thing saving my fat face from being completely ogre is that i got my dads jaw. Do u thinj i can get surgery to fix my receding chin and that could help out the fat cheek appearance
No pics so not sure

The only thing I'm aware of that may help with weight gain is Oxandrolone. It's typically prescribed after surgery so it may be hard to get prescribed, but it boosts the protein in your body and helps with muscle mass, similar to a steroid. The only downside is you'd have to excessively gymax to see the results.

start gymceling. you're pretty tall for a curry.

It could be that you have unusually high body fat percentage despite being almost underweight (caused by very low muscle mass and small frame/bones.) It's also possible that you store a lot of fat on your face. You could be 15-18% body fat which is possible at 6'1" and 145lbs. Some people have chubby faces at anything above 10% body fat.
If your body has areas where you can grab fat with your hands it's not a surprise there's also some extra fat on your face.
If you have extremely low muscle mass it's not a surprise that there's quite bit of fat in those 145lbs. Having weak facial bones contributes to having a chubby face, but not as much as body fat percentage.

My suggestion is clean bulk (200-400kcal surplus) and do a proper lifting program to gain around 20lbs of muscle (you'll also gain 5-10lbs of fat) then cut to get rid of all the fat gained while bulking, but also all the fat you had before bulking. You'll be left with some muscle mass and very little fat (optimally sub 10% bf.)
If your face is still fat under 10 or 8% body fat, it's over.

Last edited:

thats not severely underweight. not every one is some fatass. he might have a small frame.

There’s always liposuctionmaxing

It's over for you boyo. Just rope.

Spot reduction is a myth. Chewing gum can help define your jaw muscles a bit if you go for a really tough gum but those chubby cheeks arent going anywhere without liposuction or going Auschwitz mode.