Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Is our virginity special in any way?

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★★
I say that because alot of religions reley on virginity as a status. Vampires prefer virgin blood. Devil shit prefers sacrificing virgins over chads or stacys. Im sure before marraige, most political princesses are virgins back in midevil times. Even in old african days, if a tribe wrongs another. Theyll give off a virgin member as compensation. And alot of this applys to both genders. Maybey the virgin rage is a real thing in a way no one understands. Or maybey im just a fucking loonatic who is suffering withdrawal symptoms from his pepsi adiction. Either way alot of religions still vaule it in some manner. So there has to be somthing about what makes us suffer right? Unless Im a retard and in that case. At least I treid. But I do feel like there is somthing special about being a virgin. If not then fuck it. Imma look for some hookers. That or enjoy some hentai.

We're special in the same way Ralph Wiggum is special.

yes, pure incel blood will be gigavaluable in the future. invest now, i already have 10 jugs full

No. ı'm a worthless NPC. and if you're a truecel, so are you.

It's better than being a s*xhaver

Dnr, and no it is not

According to legend, you become a wizard if you reach 30 while maintaining that status.

:feelsbadman:

Just pay a whore theory

I'd like to think I am special because a virgin but I am just a burned out, fat coward and most people would beat me to death if they knew I liked loli.

Only thing going for me is my introspection.

ancient cultures were wise in giving importance to virginity

if foids fornicate and lose their virginity, they are no longer worthy of marriage. they should be stoned

No virgins are disgusting

in the fact that it's permanent and cant be taken then yes

Definitely special, and absolutely not good.

I refuse to give in to soyciety. We are all chads because we don't loose to soyciety, especially not our innocence.

Master keeps this site open to harvest our collective mana.

I payed a hooker when I was 18

I say that because alot of religions reley on virginity as a status. Vampires prefer virgin blood. Devil shit prefers sacrificing virgins over chads or stacys. Im sure before marraige, most political princesses are virgins back in midevil times. Even in old african days, if a tribe wrongs another. Theyll give off a virgin member as compensation. And alot of this applys to both genders.
Wrong, There only talking about females

It's not special because it is involuntary. If you was a Chad and you denied Stacies sex every day, it would be impressive.

I guess it implies some measure of innocence