Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is Nvidia G-SYNC just a marketing hype?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
Does it make any difference?

Freesync monitors can into G-sync as well, and G-sync is nice to have. Games feel smoother if the framerate fluctuates (within reason). If you're unlucky, though, you'll end up like me and buy a cool huge freesync monitor and find out that the manufacturer wasn't entirely honest, and your screen flickers during framerate switching.

Freesync monitors can into G-sync as well, and G-sync is nice to have. Games feel smoother if the framerate fluctuates (within reason). If you're unlucky, though, you'll end up like me and buy a cool huge freesync monitor and find out that the manufacturer wasn't entirely honest, and your screen flickers during framerate switching.
Oh ok. Thanks for letting me know. This was very informative. :feelsokman::feelscomfy:

it's fake feature by Jews to farm shekels does nothing significant
I was told by Jews that 144 fps is better than 60 fps. notified 0 difference. 60 better than 30, noticed slight difference. the difference is so minor after 60fps non vsync that it isn't worth getting a expensive monitor

Mobile gsync was 100% software side. Take it as you will.

it's fake feature by Jews to farm shekels does nothing significant
I was told by Jews that 144 fps is better than 60 fps. notified 0 difference. 60 better than 30, noticed slight difference. the difference is so minor after 60fps non vsync that it isn't worth getting a expensive monitor
Completely agree. :feelscomfy: