Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is not having ANY facial hair at age 18 a sign of low T?

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
Does low T affect facial hair growth? I have literally no facial hair lmao. Maybe this is connected to my size of my dick (2.5 in) ? I'm considering telling my parents about the size of my micropenis but that would be EXTREMELY awkward. Though it may be worth it so they could take me to a doctor to get checked up.

I didn't really start growing facial hair until now, I'm 23. And my dad didn't start growing facial hair until his 30s. Although I am growing facial hair at a faster rate than my dad, I'm probably still low-T though since ricecel.

nah, its just genetics.

Are you ricecel?

I didn't really start growing facial hair until now, I'm 23. And my dad didn't start growing facial hair until his 30s. Although I am growing facial hair at a faster rate than my dad, I'm probably still low-T though since ricecel.
At 29 he couldn’t grow a single facial hair?

It's either you're LOW T or it will grow at a later stage in your life.

It could be, but not necessarily. Even though facial hair growth is somewhat dependent on dihydrotestosterone levels, which is typically correlated to the testosterone levels – genetics is still what is most important.

i had plenty of facial hair despite low T. im balding hard despite low T. its not a rule

i dont think so because soyboys have those long beards despite having really high e and low t

It could be a sign of low DHT which also could be connected to your dick length.

I have more ass hair than facial hair kek

I'm literally covered in hair.

So you know...

20200312 143641

I don't have low t but dont have facial hair either. It's possible it's just trash genes

Does low T affect facial hair growth? I have literally no facial hair lmao. Maybe this is connected to my size of my dick (2.5 in) ? I'm considering telling my parents about the size of my micropenis but that would be EXTREMELY awkward. Though it may be worth it so they could take me to a doctor to get checked up.
NO facial hair at all? Yea prolly low T tbh and is it 2.5 inches erect or soft? If you somehow got a foid it could get bigger when it gets hard if it’s 2.5 inches soft.

NO facial hair at all? Yea prolly low T tbh and is it 2.5 inches erect or soft? If you somehow got a foid it could get bigger when it gets hard if it’s 2.5 inches soft.
It's 2.5 when erect. Possibly my biggest sub-human trait

I barely have any

I can grow a full beard. Maby we should become sikhs - full beard to enhance jaw size and turban to cover balding.

If you're 18 you don't need your parents to take you to the doctor

I don’t think so
Sometimes lack of facial hair is a genetic thing

There’s low T faggots with beards so no

beard growth isn't connected to T (musculature, energy and vitality, coomerlevel), it's connected to DHT which is also the same hormone that makes you go bald. If you are hairy, it's very likely you will go bald. It's why east Asians 99% do not go bald because 99% also don't have beard growth

I suggest you talk to your parents about going to the doctor. I don't know if you need to tell them about the size of your dick but you do need to get a doctor's input on what can be done about it.

You're 18 so maybe it's possible that something can be done but don't wait until it's too late.

My dick is literally micropenis tier when soft. But it's only 6.5 hard so it's dicklet anyway
beard growth isn't connected to T (musculature, energy and vitality, coomerlevel), it's connected to DHT which is also the same hormone that makes you go bald. If you are hairy, it's very likely you will go bald. It's why east Asians 99% do not go bald because 99% also don't have beard growth
My dad can't grow a beard and isbald

It's just shit genes at the end of the day

i think in a few years i will be able to frow a full beard

I suggest you talk to your parents about going to the doctor. I don't know if you need to tell them about the size of your dick but you do need to get a doctor's input on what can be done about it.

You're 18 so maybe it's possible that something can be done but don't wait until it's too late.

Facial hair growth is mainly down to inherited genetics but its also closely linked to T production

I’m hairy as shit ngl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back