Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Is No Fap a thing here?

alone_in_the_end

alone_in_the_end

Self-banned
-
Particulary I think is dumb and cucked, also fapping became a survive need for me, not because if I don't coom I go mad and kill myself and shit like that, but if I don't fap for a week I start having random boners and I can't control it, one of the worst cases was when I didn't fapped for almost 2 weeks and got a huge boner at the gym with a lot of foids in yoga pants doing leg exercises, I needed to sit down and stay there, what you think would happen if a creep looking incel have a boner at the gym? All the white knights will feel they have a chance to show off to foids and beat the shit out of you, if I don't fap I will probably be murdered.

Particulary I think is dumb and cucked, also fapping became a survive need for me, not because if I don't coom I go mad and kill myself and shit like that, but if I don't fap for a week I start having random boners and I can't control it, one of the worst cases was when I didn't fapped for almost 2 weeks and got a huge boner at the gym with a lot of foids in yoga pants doing leg exercises, I needed to sit down and stay there, what you think would happen if a creep looking incel have a boner at the gym? All the white knights will feel they have a chance to show off to foids and beat the shit out of you, if I don't fap I will probably be murdered.
Nofap is not for khhv incels.

NoFap is colossal cope for guys who think that letting it all marinate in your balls is the true key to getting women; they're the male equivalent of astrology and crystals.

It's obviously a placebo; you just admitted it's not really working for you in terms of some sort of peace or clarity for you... :feelsjuice:

But if you want to cope with it, sure. :smonk:

Unless you are hopelessly addicted in a way that negative affects you or your life, I see no purpose; it won't make your jawline sharper or bones longer, though I guess it could be used as some form of mental fortitude test. :feelshehe:

NoFap is colossal cope for guys who think that letting it all marinate in your balls is the true key to getting women; they're the male equivalent of astrology and crystals.
Nofap puts me in a good mental state

i do nofap because its an addiction and lately i feel like im injuring myself everytime i fap since i deathgrip even though i try not to.I have no morning wood and feel like i have low libido overall ,perhaps a couple weeks not playing with myself will get me back in shape i hope.

Yah cut your dick off, it works!

Nofap is very good, better than fapping

Nofap = less prolactin meaning more dopamine and better androgen sensitivity. The great thing about nofap is that it doesn't cost anything to try. Anyone can try it and make their own conclusions. In my experience when I do nofap for a while I have more energy. Maybe for some people that's not enough to convince them to do it but hey, it works for me.

The reason I don't fap it's not because I believe something will get better,but because I have no will at all and it's just in vain+I used to get sad after it as masturbating lets you know about your inferiority.You were designed to fuck a women ,not to masturbate.Post nut clarity is real.

Nofap is for :bluepill: beta cucks

nofap has its benefits (a slight increase in testosterone levels) but it is pointless for incels.

TAKE THE NOFAP-PILL/PROLACTIN PILL:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/NoFap/comments/64u8ot/prolactin_is_released_up_to_2_weeks_after_orgasm/

ejaculating several times a day will increase your prolactin levels
high prolactin levels cause gynecomastia, galactorrhea, impotence (inability to have an erection during sex), reduced desire for sex, infertility, makes you lazy, tired, feminine, increase your estrogen levels...
kikes want you to ejaculate.
i will try not to jerk off from this day 21/12/2022 to 2024

Attachments

• 1671648916253.png
    1671648916253.png
    3 KB · Views: 15