Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is nickel a good investment ATM?

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
★★
I saw some people recommend AKEMF. the US has some nickel shortages(EV demand) and not many suppliers.

on the other hand there was the LME scandal where nickel exchanges were rolled back, last year sparing some players who shorted nickel from taking losses, which caused billions of $ in loses for nickel investors.

for some reason I was told I'm not allowed to buy these stocks while they are below 1$.

I don't know. I just invest in ETFs, that way I don't need to care too much about anything.

I don't know. I just invest in ETFs, that way I don't need to care too much about anything.
indeed a good strategy, but with inflation and the US sending more and more foreign aid to other countries, commodities, agriculture and fuels could be a good investment.

indeed a good strategy, but with inflation and the US sending more and more foreign aid to other countries, commodities, agriculture and fuels could be a good investment.
The reason I don't think too much about that is: There are people who do that speculation/forecasting for a living and they are probably better at estimating these things than me on average, so they will likely have considered that already, changing the current price to what it is.